2024 Season Thread

If I watch, I'll sail the high seas
I like to flip between the race and Braves game/NFL game. Streaming makes that a pain in the ass. I have a Prime account thanks to my SIL, so I can watch

I like to flip between the race and Braves game/NFL game. Streaming makes that a pain in the ass. I have a Prime account thanks to my SIL, so I can watch

2 screens my man. Put one the TV and the other on a laptop. You can have both going at the same time and if you want to switch the laptop to the larger TV screen, just cast to an open TV input and toggle between inputs. I do this all the time if there's a TV show I want to watch but want to keep tabs on a game

Kyle Larson qualified 5th for the Indy 500. Pretty darn impressive. Those Penske cars are just too damn fast though

Well that was a fucking snoozer.

Stenhouse looks like the only NASCAR driver that lifts, lmao.

Busch looks like he doesn't even know a dumbbell is

Full fight for those that missed it. And yes, that old man fighting Kyle at the end is Ricky's dad.

Stenhouse looks like the only NASCAR driver that lifts, lmao.

Busch looks like he doesn't even know a dumbbell is
I want to say Stenhouse does some rodeo shit, where he actually uses those muscles.
I remember something way back when he was dating Danica.

Drivers fighting one on one should come with bonus points and extra payouts, but if one crew member gets involved, both teams lose their charter.

Stenhouse calling for his daddy is kinda pathetic, and that crew member for Kyle Busch had some good roid rage pumping through him

Stenhouse calling for his daddy is kinda pathetic, and that crew member for Kyle Busch had some good roid rage pumping through him
I get worrying about your old dad getting in fight & asking someone to go get him.
but Stenhouse forgot that old People beat up Kyle all the time LOL

As far as the crew member. I am on his side.
He protected their turf. Threw everyone off of it. LOL If I am that team owner. I give him a raise.

I get worrying about your old dad getting in fight & asking someone to go get him.
but Stenhouse forgot that old People beat up Kyle all the time LOL

As far as the crew member. I am on his side.
He protected their turf. Threw everyone off of it. LOL If I am that team owner. I give him a raise.
I thought he was telling someone to go get his dad to help him when I posted that, didn’t realize his dad was in there fighting

Crew member did what he was supposed to do, I just like it when the crews don’t get involved and let the drivers fight it out like when Noah Gragson whipped Jeff Burton’s broken condom that cost Harvick a win in his final season

I thought he was telling someone to go get his dad to help him when I posted that, didn’t realize his dad was in there fighting

Crew member did what he was supposed to do, I just like it when the crews don’t get involved and let the drivers fight it out like when Noah Gragson whipped Jeff Burton’s broken condom that cost Harvick a win in his final season
His dad was getting punched by Kyle at the time.

And yeah Crew member protected his turf, hats off to him. He didn't go after a driver so I'm good. Crew on crew/posse violence is acceptable.

I bet Ricky Stenhouse Sr. will have his hard card pulled for a long while.

NASCAR is dining Stenhouse 75k. This is the first time a driver has faced any kind of punishment for a fight in like 15 years. That’s bullshit. They better not use it in any kind of promotional video

Stewart Haas is donezo.

Though anyone halfway paying attention could see this coming. Haas has never really been all that invested anyway and Stewart has been checked out for years now, first with SRX and now with drag racing.