A fine Tuesday morning

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Morning gang

Sun is actually poking out today, but it wont last, more rain is expected later today. Lawn bowling was cancelled last night so just sat around

Stupidly told my boss she could increase my workload if she wanted too, what was I thinking

Eh, no boss, things are really piling up here

Stupidly told my boss she could increase my workload if she wanted too, what was I thinking
Office Space GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

You're needed to come in on Saturday.

Titty Tuesday

Weather has been glorious the past few days. Actually had to crank up the AC last night. Today rain but allegedly clearing out later this afternoon

Weather has been glorious the past few days. Actually had to crank up the AC last night. Today rain but allegedly clearing out later this afternoon
not here, gray, rainy, and bleh

Sun is out this morning so will go for a walk after lunch to enjoy it before rains come in this afternoon

turned on the AC yet...will not be turning it on for at least another month

Morning gang

Sun is actually poking out today, but it wont last, more rain is expected later today. Lawn bowling was cancelled last night so just sat around

Eh, no boss, things are really piling up here
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers