Collateral Damage of winning a national title

How about what? Something entirely unrelated to football? Take shots at the folks in higher ed all you want, I won't argue. They're largely fucking idiots.
That's right -- I forgot, OAM players don't go to OAM to play SKOOL and lately, they have gone to OAM to play much football either.

What am I supposed to see in that video that is comparable to being high on ayahuasca and shrooms, as an alumni, for a speech at a commencement ceremony?

OAM's OWN STUDENTS booed the guy.
Oh, I don't know. Maybe it's the president of the university drunk on her ass as she addressed the crowd at half-time of a football game.

OSU screwed up but at least they didn't hire the guy to run the university.

I loved when you said this:
Pretty wild to say "we have 2 titles in the last 21 years" and then accuse me of using an arbitrary date because I said 50 lol.

While pretending you didn’t say this:
And for extra context, Michigan and Ohio State both have 2 national titles in the last 26 years....or 50 years. Only 1 team has a national title in the last 9 years.

You mean…after he said the first thing? That was the point. Another arbitrary timeframe was the point….
You still bitching about him doing it while you did it is peak hypocrisy. Great work

lol what? I was proving why his arbitrary time frame was stupid. You just didn't understand it.
No you didn’t, you tried some bullshit 50 year and said that was acceptable. Then condemned him for 21 while throwing a jab in at 9. I saw right through that bullshit.

What both of you stated (21 and 9) while arbitrary was true. But a more acceptable timeframe would have been 25 years. Wonder why you didn’t use that one?

No you didn’t, you tried some bullshit 50 year and said that was acceptable. Then condemned him for 21 while throwing a jab in at 9. I saw right through that bullshit.

What both of you stated (21 and 9) while arbitrary was true. But a more acceptable timeframe would have been 25 years. Wonder why you didn’t use that one?
I used 26 to illustrate why 21 was arbitrary. Again, you just aren't smart enough to understand that.

I used 50 because 50 is a round number that's typically used as a time frame -- similar to the way 10 years is used. Hell, had he said 25 that would have been better.

26 was purposefully arbitrary -- which is why I used it.

I used 21 because it went back to the start of my adult life (I'm 39). It may be arbitrary to him but it's memorable to me; I'd argue a lot of fans became even bigger fans once they attended the university/became an adult so it makes sense. Any way you slice it, 21 years or 25 years, OSU has still be the significantly better football program.

I used 26 to illustrate why 21 was arbitrary. Again, you just aren't smart enough to understand that.

I used 50 because 50 is a round number that's typically used as a time frame -- similar to the way 10 years is used. Hell, had he said 25 that would have been better.

26 was purposefully arbitrary -- which is why I used it.
No, the 9 was a jab. You’re just to chickenshit to admit it.

Why wouldn’t you have said 25? Well besides the obvious, why are we going back 50 years???

You also used 9, as a little side jab that was hilariously hypocritical. It’s ok, you’re a liberal so it’s expected.

I used 21 because it went back to the start of my adult life (I'm 39). It may be arbitrary to him but it's memorable to me; I'd argue a lot of fans became even bigger fans once they attended the university/became an adult so it makes sense. Any way you slice it, 21 years or 25 years, OSU has still be the significantly better football program.
I’m not arguing it wasn’t arbitrary ether way. I’m merely pointing out maize whined about your arbitrary number while throwing a little side jab that involved his own arbitrary number. And regardless of what has happened the last 3 years, Ohio state is still the better program.

I’m not arguing it wasn’t arbitrary ether way. I’m merely pointing out maize whined about your arbitrary number while throwing a little side jab that involved his own arbitrary number. And regardless of what has happened the last 3 years, Ohio state is still the better program.
God you're dumb.

No, the 9 was a jab. You’re just to chickenshit to admit it.

Why wouldn’t you have said 25? Well besides the obvious, why are we going back 50 years???

You also used 9, as a little side jab that was hilariously hypocritical. It’s ok, you’re a liberal so it’s expected.
Because I was trying to use an example to prove how arbitrary saying 21 was. Jesus Christ.

Because I was trying to use an example to prove how arbitrary saying 21 was. Jesus Christ.
Ya already used one with 26. There was no need to jab with the 9, you know what you did and are too chicken shit to admit it. Please tell me the town you live in isn’t filled with blithering idiots like you when I go up there Saturday.

The guy that has no clue what a fucking screen grab is shouldn’t be calling someone else dumb.
Says the guy still too stupid to understand that THAT conversation was about a still image posted on twitter, from a video.

Says the guy still too stupid to understand that THAT conversation was about a still image posted on twitter, from a video.
It wasn’t a still image you flaming idiot. It was a video. Thank you confirming you are still retarded.