Dan Quinn

Officially going to the SKins to their new HC.

Gonna be interesting to see what he does at OC and QB.

Officially going to the SKins to their new HC.

Gonna be interesting to see what he does at OC and QB.

And gonna be interesting to see what DAL does at DC. Personally, I'm kinda hoping for Belichick. I foresee some really good entertainment value in that concept.

And gonna be interesting to see what DAL does at DC. Personally, I'm kinda hoping for Belichick. I foresee some really good entertainment value in that concept.

Yeah I'm sure BB is itching to come work under Mike McCarthy.

If I were the Cowboys than Al Harris would be at the top of my list. Will likely end up being someone like Ron Rivera though.

Yeah I'm sure BB is itching to come work under Mike McCarthy.
Are you capable of comprehending that that dynamic is partly why there would be great potential for entertainment value?

Dallas might very well end up with Ron Rivera.

So it'd be a coach swap.

I think it would be awesome to snag Vrabel for DC since he didnt get a HC job!

DC's not necessarily the cursed franchise it used to be, since it shed the awful owner. Quinn might have success, who knows.

Zimmer