Dorrel Herzog

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 8,271.00
Just call him Whitey like literally everyone knows him as

I did put his nickname in there.....which you just made it sound as if you didnt know what his real name was........and I bet most people here didnt know his real name.

So why would you care.......you just learned something today.

I did put his nickname in there.....which you just made it sound as if you didnt know what his real name was........and I bet most people here didnt know his real name.

So why would you care.......you just learned something today.
People have heard of Whitey Herzog. People are more likely to check out a thread about someone they’ve heard of.

Exactly, it's like someone saying, that Larry Jones was a damn good 3rd baseman for the Braves.
Hiram, Randall and Shelton Williams are the greatest three generations combo in country music history

People have heard of Whitey Herzog. People are more likely to check out a thread about someone they’ve heard of.

And yet you checked it out,its called inquiry minds wanna know.....and I dont care who checks what out either.....so get over man,its not a big deal....

Hiram, Randall and Shelton Williams are the greatest three generations combo in country music history

And if you want someone to check out a reply,use the namea everyone knows.........cause I have no idea who these Williams are unless your talking one of my country faves in Hank Jr,other than that I have no idea.
But thst still would not stop me from checking it out.

And yet you checked it out,its called inquiry minds wanna know.....and I dont care who checks what out either.....so get over man,its not a big deal....

And if you want someone to check out a reply,use the namea everyone knows.........cause I have no idea who these Williams are unless your talking one of my country faves in Hank Jr,other than that I have no idea.
But thst still would not stop me from checking it out.
I knew who you were talking, it’s just an eye roll calling someone something other than what everyone knows them as. It’s dumb, and for future reference, it’s “inquiring minds”

I knew who you were talking, it’s just an eye roll calling someone something other than what everyone knows them as. It’s dumb, and for future reference, it’s “inquiring minds”

I didnt know I was at Cheers where everyone knows your name.

I already knew Whiteys real name......I collect a lot of sports cards and look up peoples name all the time......especially the older players when there real name is on the card and dont know them by their real name or vice-versa.......

And now we are gonna play the grammar police??

Did you wake up this morning and forget to put your bibs in the dryer and wore them to work wet.........

I didnt know I was at Cheers where everyone knows your name.

I already knew Whiteys real name......I collect a lot of sports cards and look up peoples name all the time......especially the older players when there real name is on the card and dont know them by their real name or vice-versa.......

And now we are gonna play the grammar police??

Did you wake up this morning and forget to put your bibs in the dryer and wore them to work wet.........
I’m just saying it makes you look like a try hard nerd when you call Whitey anything other than Whitey

racist wonder showzen GIF

Babe Herman is no relation to George Herman.

Years ago there was a show that had people come on to find out what there stuff was worth,someone had a bat signed by Babe Herman and thought they had a mint,until till they found out it was the other Babe.....as in Floyd Caves Herman......

Thats one whose real name I didnt know.......

Ps.....no it wasnt Pawn Stars or Antique Roadshow.....it was on back in the 80s.

Last edited:
My favourite Whitey story is that when he was scouting for nickname fan Charlie Finley and pleading for the money to sign Don Sutton he apparently told Charlie that Don went by "Pussyface" Sutton :laugh: