Eagles, Packers to Play in Stadium Where Green Is Banned

Good sir, we’re gonna need to help you brush up on your Mexicos.

Brazil being the world’s largest Mexico. And the funniest speaking one.
mexico GIF

That certainly solidifies your place in the intellectual rankings I keep.
Good to know it’s not just the reputation of my fine MAC education.

But seeing it in action.

Because of their fierce rivalry with fellow Brazilian soccer club Palmeiras, Corinthians have an informal ban on the color green, which is worn by their arch-nemesis.

Players and fans are forbidden from wearing green, with former Corinthians striker Jo even fined by the club in 2021 for donning green soccer cleats.

Fans have spotted signs up at the arena which state that the color is “expressly forbidden.”

easy answer.
Dont want our NFL teams wearing green?
We will play in your arch rivals stadium instead :becky:

Packers tried to get out of this by saying the runway in Green Bay to short for a long haul to Brazil. Need to make extra stop on their flight to get there.

So what color is the grass on the field? Do they fly the Brazillian flag, which is green? Can you get relish for your hot dog or a piece of lettuce on your burger? Will the Packers be from Blue Bay? Gotta be liberals running all this.

Obviously an informal “green ban” won’t matter for an American Football game. What are we talking about here?

I was leaning that way,its American football, not soccer.

Theres probably very few down there that wiill have a horse in the race anyways.....
Brazil is trying to bring money in their pockets,such as the NFL is.

Obviously an informal “green ban” won’t matter for an American Football game. What are we talking about here?
This is a dumb non-story. The Brazilian national team and Nigerian national teams wore green in the stadium in 2014.