Eagles to open Week 1 on Friday Night in Brazil.

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Thus becoming America's Team being the first team to play in both North America and South America.

Last edited:
Will Ferrell Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Home game.

Unte os postes!

What about their opponent?
Eliminating a division team and teams hosting other international games leaves:

Cleveland, GB, Pittsburgh, and Atlanta

My money is on Green Bay being the opponent.

I guess Jacksonville got fed up with being sent all over the place and said enough.

I’d rather go to Brazil or Madagascar for that matter than watch a game at Lincoln Financial field. I’m sure there are dickheads in Brazil but not 60,000 in one place

pussy.

I’d rather go to Brazil or Madagascar for that matter than watch a game at Lincoln Financial field. I’m sure there are dickheads in Brazil but not 60,000 in one place
Since they are playing at Corinthians Stadium, wearing green will be a problem, bitter rivals are Palmeiras, a SP team who wears green. Corinthians has super strict rules about no green around the club. For example, the players can't wear green cleats. There was a polemic a few years back about one of their Nike goalkeeper jerseys having volt green details, and the club covered them up to not display any green.

Their have been numerous fights, stabbings etc in that area for people wearing green, particularly with Torcidas (Ultras which are organized gangs) involved.

Point being, whoever the opponent is will also be “America’s team” per his criteria.

Since they are playing at Corinthians Stadium, wearing green will be a problem, bitter rivals are Palmeiras, a SP team who wears green. Corinthians has super strict rules about no green around the club. For example, the players can't wear green cleats. There was a polemic a few years back about one of their Nike goalkeeper jerseys having volt green details, and the club covered them up to not display any green.

Their have been numerous fights, stabbings etc in that area for people wearing green, particularly with Torcidas (Ultras which are organized gangs) involved.

Eagles can wear their black uniforms, but I guess that rules out GB being their opponent.