Formula One

remember this accident.

Went ahead and binged Drive to Survive over the weekend. I can't bring myself to watch the actual races yet, but that show is pure gold.

Went ahead and binged Drive to Survive over the weekend. I can't bring myself to watch the actual races yet, but that show is pure gold.
I'm through 8 episodes. I can confidently say this is the weakest season of them all. Way too much subtitle reading is necessary in this one.

I'm through 8 episodes. I can confidently say this is the weakest season of them all. Way too much subtitle reading is necessary in this one.

I honestly didn't even notice.

They took a really boring racing season and found some interesting storylines.

Qualifying results pretty much reflect that not much is likely to have changed.

Another BORING year of max dominating

I’m happy for Norris, but I am not a fan of that Miami track.

I’m happy for Norris, but I am not a fan of that Miami track.
Yeah, it's a pretty shitty track. Basically racing in a parking lot. Not to mention the fake marina. At least when IndyCars has the Grand Prix in St. Pete, it's a proper street track.

Yeah, it's a pretty shitty track. Basically racing in a parking lot. Not to mention the fake marina. At least when IndyCars has the Grand Prix in St. Pete, it's a proper street track.
There’s exceptions, but I generally don’t like street courses. They tend to have worse racing than tracks specifically built for races. Just go to Sebring and call it a day

There’s exceptions, but I generally don’t like street courses. They tend to have worse racing than tracks specifically built for races. Just go to Sebring and call it a day
I'd say Homestead, it can be used for road courses and is still "Miami".

Maybe, but I don't think the road course has that much, if any banking.
You might be right, I’ve seen a race on the Homestead road course, but most ovals with an infield road course incorporate at least one of the oval’s turns.

You might be right, I’ve seen a race on the Homestead road course, but most ovals with an infield road course incorporate at least one of the oval’s turns.
I don't think Homestead's does, but if it did, could be some awesome overtaking with the banking and DRS :)

I don't think Homestead's does, but if it did, could be some awesome overtaking with the banking and DRS :)
Progressive banking too, closer the to the wall, the steeper the bank. I know it’s an oval, but I wanna see how fast an F1 car couple make a lap at Martinsville(.5 mile paperclip shaped flat track)