Happy Monday

I guess I do have a lesbian neighbor... So I have going for me haha

Against my best advice my son and his wife are buying a house.

Against my best advice my son and his wife are buying a house.

Might as well build up some equity instead of renting like me and making someone else rich

I guess I do have a lesbian neighbor... So I have going for me haha
homer simpson GIF

Might as well build up some equity instead of renting like me and making someone else rich
Building equity only work if you dont think that we are at the highest general inflation ever and a correction is coming, meaning prices fall and you end upside down.

It's the American dream, Pete.
They dont have patience. They have zero need to rush into anything, yet rush into everything. Theyre grown folks, they can do as they please, and I wont rain on their parade. I said what I had to say, and will leave it at that.

They dont have patience. They have zero need to rush into anything, yet rush into everything. Theyre grown folks, they can do as they please, and I wont rain on their parade. I said what I had to say, and will leave it at that.
Have they shopped for a mortgage? Those interest rates might be the kick in the pants they need to chill and wait for the correction.

Discovered my pool multiport is bad, ended up draining a foot of water before I realized "recirculate" was sending to waste. Oh well, now I have to order more parts and those spider gaskets suck. That's a tomorrow problem though.

Discovered my pool multiport is bad, ended up draining a foot of water before I realized "recirculate" was sending to waste. Oh well, now I have to order more parts and those spider gaskets suck. That's a tomorrow problem though.
You have a diatomaceous earth filter?

I prefer adjustment

There needs to be one. We're looking at moving into a new neighborhood for some better schools, but even with an even swap in principal, it practically doubles my payment... and that's at 30 years instead of my current 18 remaining.

There needs to be one. We're looking at moving into a new neighborhood for some better schools, but even with an even swap in principal, it practically doubles my payment... and that's at 30 years instead of my current 18 remaining.
Why I can't believe I'm fucking busy processing mortgage loans right now. People are nuts.

I dont think it will be strictly a mortgage type adjustment, but our entire economy is due for a correction.

I am very fortunate to be where I am with my house. I would be foolish to change anything right now.