I Feel Such Shame

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,500.00
I talked a good game, I tried to be the tough guy, I wanted to stand on principle but it's all a lie.

Damn it! I'm rooting for the 49ers and I can't keep pretending and have to come out of the closet. I forced myself to equate the politics and all that is wrong with San Francisco with their team and make them the villains but I didn't feel it because at the end of the day:

Mahomes is a douche
Kelce is getting on my nerves
I'm sick of those commercials with Andy Reid

And no matter how hard I try pretend like I don't, I still like Purdy, McCaffrey, Shanahan and Bosa.

I hope the 49ers beat their ass.

This is why I desperately need the Lions and Texans to make the leap next year because I don't need this kind of conflict in my life.

Joining Welcome Home GIF

Watch your back, all the Swifties will be coming for you.

I just can’t root for anything California.

I talked a good game, I tried to be the tough guy, I wanted to stand on principle but it's all a lie.

Damn it! I'm rooting for the 49ers and I can't keep pretending and have to come out of the closet. I forced myself to equate the politics and all that is wrong with San Francisco with their team and make them the villains but I didn't feel it because at the end of the day:

Mahomes is a douche
Kelce is getting on my nerves
I'm sick of those commercials with Andy Reid

And no matter how hard I try pretend like I don't, I still like Purdy, McCaffrey, Shanahan and Bosa.

I hope the 49ers beat their ass.

This is why I desperately need the Lions and Texans to make the leap next year because I don't need this kind of conflict in my life.
Heh. Cuck