Which do you use the most on Hamburgers

• Mustard

Votes: 26 57.8%
  • Ketchup

Votes: 25 55.6%
  • Mayo

Votes: 24 53.3%

• Total voters
If I can have a mushroom Swiss, that’s what I get, but if that’s not an option, give me American cheese and Mayo. Ketchup is fine, but not required(like it is on hot dogs). But that’s it. Mustard is nasty, so are pickles
Isn't the carolina (vinegar) bbq "sauce" your preferred one? :scratch:

Been putting mustard on lately.

Been putting mustard on lately.

Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

Mustard has health benefits....
So? Chicken is healthier than cow, but cow beats chicken every damn time, and the only way to make chicken edible is making it less healthy than cow

Yankees aren’t allowed to eat delicious Vidalia onions

Best onion i've ever had, sometimes I cut some up just to snack on them by themselves. They are a little harder to find here now which is disappointing

Says the guy who puts fucking ketchup on a hot dog! :burt:
It’s a God damn hot dog. It’s not fine dining or great cuts of meat. It’s the trash part of the animal. I won’t listen to anything a hot dog snob has to say. It’s what you cook young kids while the grownups eat steak.

Best hot dog is the Oscar Mayer cheese stuffed wieners, wrapped in American cheese and covered with ketchup and Blue Plate Mayo with sautéed onions if available

Best onion i've ever had, sometimes I cut some up just to snack on them by themselves. They are a little harder to find here now which is disappointing
They’re grown in South Georgia. Pretty damn good

It’s a God damn hot dog. It’s not fine dining or great cuts of meat. It’s the trash part of the animal. I won’t listen to anything a hot dog snob has to say. It’s what you cook young kids while the grownups eat steak.

Best hot dog is the Oscar Mayer cheese stuffed wieners, wrapped in American cheese and covered with ketchup and Blue Plate Mayo with sautéed onions if available

Fucking kids nowadays! Only things that are acceptable on a dog are mustard, onions, chili, sauerkraut

Fucking kids nowadays! Only things that are acceptable on a dog are mustard, onions, chili, sauerkraut
Again, if someone is putting ketchup on a porterhouse, jump their case, but it’s a fucking hot dog. Cover that bitch in ketchup

So? Chicken is healthier than cow, but cow beats chicken every damn time, and the only way to make chicken edible is making it less healthy than cow
Something wrong with you if you don't like chicken.