PAC12 Basketball

I'll bet $10,000 vbucks that the PAC 12 isn't a 1 bid league. If I win, you only need to give me $1,000

At this point, I don't think it'll be a one bid league. If Utah and Colorado kept on their trajectory(when I posted this) it could get dicey. AZ and Utah would be in as of today.

At this point, I don't think it'll be a one bid league. If Utah and Colorado kept on their trajectory(when I posted this) it could get dicey. AZ and Utah would be in as of today.

It's not going to be a 1 bid league, full stop. That's why I'm giving you 10-1 odds. If you really believe that it's a distinct possibility, you would take the best (especially since it's not real money). Otherwise, I'll just assume you're trolling.

Arizona is going to be in.

Utah is going to be in.

Oregon has spent the entire season injured and they're still 13-3. Once Dante and Bittle finally come back (and Dante got shake off some rust yesterday), they're going to be a tournament team.

Colorado will get in if they stop fucking around. Washington has an outside chance but they need to pick it up.

3-4 bids is my guess unless someone unexpected wins in Vegas.

It's not going to be a 1 bid league, full stop. That's why I'm giving you 10-1 odds. If you really believe that it's a distinct possibility, you would take the best (especially since it's not real money). Otherwise, I'll just assume you're trolling.

Arizona is going to be in.

Utah is going to be in.

Oregon has spent the entire season injured and they're still 13-3. Once Dante and Bittle finally come back (and Dante got shake off some rust yesterday), they're going to be a tournament team.

Colorado will get in if they stop fucking around. Washington has an outside chance but they need to pick it up.

3-4 bids is my guess unless someone unexpected wins in Vegas.

Dude, I'm not trolling. When I posted this Utah was coming off getting swept by the AZ schools and Colorado was coming off getting swept by the AZ schools and losing to @ Cal. When I say, if the league isn't careful, I am meaning if those schools continue to lose, it could get dicey. You even admitted Colorado is no sure thing.

I'm not as high on Oregon or Washington. I don't think Washington has much of a chance. Oregon could if they continue to put up a gaudy conference record. But they didn't really do anything OOC to help.

Dude, I'm not trolling. When I posted this Utah was coming off getting swept by the AZ schools and Colorado was coming off getting swept by the AZ schools and losing to @ Cal. When I say, if the league isn't careful, I am meaning if those schools continue to lose, it could get dicey. You even admitted Colorado is no sure thing.

I'm not as high on Oregon or Washington. I don't think Washington has much of a chance. Oregon could if they continue to put up a gaudy conference record. But they didn't really do anything OOC to help.

Anyone can be out if they continue to lose...it's January. The PAC 12 is not going to be a one bid league. Period.

Oregon is very likely to make the tournament IMO. Yeah, their OOC wasn't impressive but if they finish 1st or 2nd in the PAC, they will get in. Anyone paying attention would be able to tell that Oregon played their entire OOC missing at least 2 starters (sometimes more). Their best player has played in 2 games all season (and one was last night and he only played 19 minutes). If they get healthy and contend for the league title, I don't see them missing the NCAAT.

Washington is a stretch. They're definitely out right now but they aren't so far out that they couldn't come back IMO. They will have to get hot though.

Anyone can be out if they continue to lose...it's January. The PAC 12 is not going to be a one bid league. Period.

Oregon is very likely to make the tournament IMO. Yeah, their OOC wasn't impressive but if they finish 1st or 2nd in the PAC, they will get in. Anyone paying attention would be able to tell that Oregon played their entire OOC missing at least 2 starters (sometimes more). Their best player has played in 2 games all season (and one was last night and he only played 19 minutes). If they get healthy and contend for the league title, I don't see them missing the NCAAT.

Washington is a stretch. They're definitely out right now but they aren't so far out that they couldn't come back IMO. They will have to get hot though.

I don't think so either, but when you're two most likely candidates after AZ, take losses they shouldn't(ASU and Cal), it's not great.

Oregon has a huge stretch coming up. 2-2 there and I think that'll go a long way to playing their way in.

UW will be hurt by Gonzaga being down, and going 0-3 against the MWC this season. They'll have to start beating some ncaa tournament level teams. If they can get their next 5, or go 4-1 that might put them in position down the stretch.

Utah loses to Stanford. Washington loses to UCLA. 👀👀

as of today, Utah has 5 Q1/Q2 wins with 8 games against those type of opponents left. unless they are absolutely horrible down the stretch, gotta think they are safely in.

as of today, Utah has 5 Q1/Q2 wins with 8 games against those type of opponents left. unless they are absolutely horrible down the stretch, gotta think they are safely in.

They're probably in the 8-10 seed range at this point. But if they've lost @ ASU and Stanford, it's not totally unrealistic they could lose any of their remaining road games minus Oregon State. They'll likely only be favored in 2 of their remaining 7 Road games. I don't even think they have to horrible. Will an 11 loss Utah get in? I mean perhaps, but they'd be right around the outline IMO. The more I think about it, the more I think Oregon has the best chance at being the #2 team. Huge game between Oregon and Utah this week.

They're probably in the 8-10 seed range at this point. But if they've lost @ ASU and Stanford, it's not totally unrealistic they could lose any of their remaining road games minus Oregon State. They'll likely only be favored in 2 of their remaining 7 Road games. I don't even think they have to horrible. Will an 11 loss Utah get in? I mean perhaps, but they'd be right around the outline IMO. The more I think about it, the more I think Oregon has the best chance at being the #2 team. Huge game between Oregon and Utah this week.

They looked shaky in the first half vs. Cal, but pulled it together.

If they stay healthy and can figure out how to get Dante/Bittle back in without disrupting chemistry they can make some noise.

It could happen, but is not likely.

Utah has a win at Arizona, which unless they take on a bunch of water, they should be in.

But outside of them, there's not a whole lot to hang your hat on.

The overall mediocrity in college basketball means that the PAC-12 will likely get 3-4 bids, but it could be as low as 2.

The league performed well OOC % wise, but very, if any, marquee wins outside of Arizona.

Arizona really propped up this league. Not that it matters to anybody at the PAC-12 office at this point...

The 10/1 odds is still on the table for anyone who thinks it's possible. @ericd7633 already confirmed he doesn't really believe it's a distinct possibility

The 10/1 odds is still on the table for anyone who thinks it's possible. @ericd7633 already confirmed he doesn't really believe it's a distinct possibility

I'd say more like 25-1.

Also because somebody other than Arizona winning the tournament is a huge possibility.

That said, those are still bettable odds. The odds of the Big East or Big 12 getting one bid is literally zero. I'd take that bet for 25-1.

I'd say more like 25-1.

Also because somebody other than Arizona winning the tournament is a huge possibility.

That said, those are still bettable odds. The odds of the Big East or Big 12 getting one bid is literally zero.

I don't have 25K vbucks.

Best I can do is 10/1

Shocked Pawn Stars GIF by DefyTV

Lunardi currently has Arizona on the 2 line, Utah on the 8 line, Oregon on the 10 line.

Colorado amongst the first four out.

Huge game for the Ducks tonight. Mountain road trips have been a nightmare in the past.

This FS1 crew for Oregon-CU is atrocious.