Post Here If You Are Rooting For The Chiefs

Until Mahomes divorces his bitch of a wife and disowns his fag brother, I can’t pull for them

I don’t have any issues with the Ravens, 9ers or Lions, just hope one of those 3 wins it all

I’ve been a chiefs fan since I was a little kid.

taylor swift love GIF

I'm rooting for the Chiefs to NOT succumb to pressures from special interest groups to change their identity. That's as far as I'm taking my support for the Chiefs right now, though.

Science has proven that homosexuality isn't a choice it's a genetic makeup so that makes sense.

Stop rooting for the Chiefs when they drop Eric Berry

When the Chiefs lose they will blame it on Taylor. They will claim she was a distraction that negatively affected the outcome of their championship run.

Here in Omaha we’ve got die hard chiefs fans of 5-6 years. They’re all fired up. They were Royals fans 9 years ago too but that shit died down.

You can almost assuredly guess who their favorite college basketball team is.

When the Chiefs lose they will blame it on Taylor. They will claim she was a distraction that negatively affected the outcome of their championship run.
That is a dumb-ass reason. Many players have girlfriends hotter, and more clingy than Taylor Swift. The camera is just always on her.

Taylor Swift is not going to be the reason the Chiefs lost the reason will be the Detroit Lions (again)

421491841_10160934695586351_3496263678138933111_n.jpg