Post the funniest CFB-related thing you've seen on the net today

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,167.00
This forum doesn't seem to have this kind of thread, and I needed somewhere to post this masterpiece:

F7ZR89bWIAAiuup

I hope karma bends you over.

What's the gist here for those of us who don't follow the big 27?
Cade (a Michigan transfer to Iowa) has been subliminally trashing Michigan for 4 weeks, and got injured this past weekend.

Someone photoshopped his face onto one of the sick kids they wave to at Iowa. Yes, horrible on many fronts. But horrible enough to be a really dark joke.

The cancer wisher thinks sick hospital ridden children are funny.

Oh, you're too good to laugh at this joke huh?

And Iowa is really the cruel ones here. These kids are already fighting for their lives and you’re going to make them watch Iowa's offense too?

Oh, you're too good to laugh at this joke huh?

And Iowa is really the cruel ones here. These kids are already fighting for their lives and you’re going to make them watch Iowa's offense too?
You’re probably not the right person to be posting this.

He also equates two grown men engaging in a bar fight to a college football player sexually assaulting a small woman, so what can you really expect?

He also equates two grown men engaging in a bar fight to a college football player sexually assaulting a small woman, so what can you really expect?
I equated the legality of guy slapping a girl's ass at a bar to guys getting in a bar right. Not quite the same as how you just phrased that.

Speaking of bars, I'm sure you two are the life of the party at them and definitely don't kill the vibe with your sense of humor...

I equated the legality of guy slapping a girl's ass at a bar to guys getting in a bar right. Not quite the same as how you just phrased that.

Speaking of bars, I'm sure you two are the life of the party at them and definitely don't kill the vibe with your sense of humor...
Nah, that's not what you did. You know it wasn't a slap on the ass and that it was much worse, but you kept going back to that because you know it seemed a whole lot less severe compared to what he actually did.

Say did you hear the one about the kid getting chemo in the hospital?

Nah, that's not what you did. You know it wasn't a slap on the ass and that it was much worse, but you kept going back to that because you know it seemed a whole lot less severe compared to what he actually did.
I feel like this is going to derail my super awesome thread.

But no, it wasn't much worse. It was charged as misdemeanor sexual conduct and plead down to misdemeanor assault and battery. The victim described him grabbing her as he tried to cut in line. Saying that's criminally equivalent to a bar fight is legally accurate and it is it not downplaying the crime committed.

Those two would get curb stomped in Southlake bars. Run your mouth, get your constitution rearranged.