Random NBA Thoughts

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 515.00
Dave Joerger failed in Sacramento, he failed in Memphis, and now he’s about to interview for the Pacers job?

Dave Joerger failed in Sacramento, he failed in Memphis, and now he’s about to interview for the Pacers job?
He didn’t really fail, he just got in beefs with FO in both places. As I remember it, he was never fired for his coaching. Hope he got social relationship classes before applying for a new job

sounds like he'd be perfect for Houston lol

Were any of you guys watching this? not long after on the other end of the court Pat Beverley tried to run a play and Russ was just like nah, sat in the corner and watched them. :russ:

Just saw that ESPN now does a Manningcast for the NBA with... Stephen A, no thanks.

Are they just inventing new Porter brothers who do something shitty every other week?

The arrest comes two weeks after Porter's older brother, Jontay Porter, a two-way player for the Toronto Raptors, was banned from the NBA after an investigation showed that he bet on games, influenced the outcome of bets and provided confidential information to bettors. In a statement, NBA commissioner Adam Silver said Jontay Porter's "blatant violations of our gaming rules are being met with the most severe punishment."

Days later, another of Jevon Porter's older brothers, Coban Porter, a former player at Denver, was sentenced to six years in prison for a drunk-driving crash that killed a woman in Colorado last year. Coban Porter, according to police records, had a blood alcohol level of 0.19, more than twice the legal limit, when he ran a red light and slammed into a vehicle, killing Kathy Limon Rothman and seriously injuring her passenger. He received a two-year sentence for injuring Rothman's passenger but will serve the sentences concurrently.

He can enjoy texas finest beaches. :rofl:

i love Galveston, I go there a lot.. sure on some days the water looks brown.. not because it's dirty but because of the sentiment being kicked up from the MS river

The Cavs refusing to bite pillow.

Admirable, but futile.
They’ll bite.

Draft order was set last night, and with it the only pick Dallas has at this moment is the very last pick of the draft.

I'm calling it right now...if Bronny is still on the board when that slot comes up, Dallas WILL draft him. Doesn't mean they will then trade for Lebron, but they will draft him just to keep him from being an UDFA and going to the Lakers for free. :evil: