Scott Hall on his death bed

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 70,092.00
According to Kevin Nash, Scott will be removed from life support today.20220314_090725.jpg

he's from where I live now and I have a couple friends who remember seeing him out and kicked out of some bars back in the day.

He had a great career and some demons that I think he was able to overcome with some difficulty, but essentially a good dude who was a big part of wrestling for me when I was a kid.

I want to say the last I saw him was a few years back on some show or documentary and he was completely swallowed up by addiction. Never saw if he overcame that or not but the state he was in then surely was going to cut things short like we are seeing.

Sad….anytime I’ve seen him not in his wrestling role he sure seems like a good dude.

I want to say the last I saw him was a few years back on some show or documentary and he was completely swallowed up by addiction. Never saw if he overcame that or not but the state he was in then surely was going to cut things short like we are seeing.

Sad….anytime I’ve seen him not in his wrestling role he sure seems like a good dude.
Yes, he'd beat addiction and was in a good place. He had 3 heart attacks while in the hospital recovering from hip surgery. Granted, the drug abuse over the years surely weakened his heart.

Yes, he'd beat addiction and was in a good place. He had 3 heart attacks while in the hospital recovering from hip surgery. Granted, the drug abuse over the years surely weakened his heart.
I was wondering what "complications" he was having, but that makes sense.

One of my favorites as a kid. And the one year I leave him off my dead pool

RIP The Bad Guy.

Real Sports on HBO covered it. Hall and Jake the Snake Roberts moved in with Diamond Dallas Page and did his yoga training and stayed clean. Roberts relapsed once during the interview but Hall was clean for pretty much all of it.

Personally, I never liked him as a wrestler. Him and Nash would always interfere with Sting or Lex or Goldberg and that was always annoying, but I absolutely respect his character. Every time he would come out, throw a tooth pick at the camera, get on the mic and say..... Hey Yo... I fucking laughed and loved it every time.

While he was never one of my favs, him, Nash and Hogan building the NWO completely changed wrestling for it's time. He is a legend for that alone.

Real Sports on HBO covered it. Hall and Jake the Snake Roberts moved in with Diamond Dallas Page and did his yoga training and stayed clean. Roberts relapsed once during the interview but Hall was clean for pretty much all of it.

That’s what it was that I saw….thanks for jogging my memory.

Growing up on wrestling that really was powerful to me.

That’s what it was that I saw….thanks for jogging my memory.

Growing up on wrestling that really was powerful to me.
I didn’t realize that aired like 7 years ago.

Personally, I never liked him as a wrestler. Him and Nash would always interfere with Sting or Lex or Goldberg and that was always annoying, but I absolutely respect his character. Every time he would come out, throw a tooth pick at the camera, get on the mic and say..... Hey Yo... I fucking laughed and loved it every time.

While he was never one of my favs, him, Nash and Hogan building the NWO completely changed wrestling for it's time. He is a legend for that alone.
Hey yo, I'm the same way, always cheered for the faces. I wish I would've appreciated the heels more back then. Without the "bad guy", as Scott liked to say, the faces wouldn't have been as successful.

I didn’t realize that aired like 7 years ago.

Hence my memory needing to be jogged….it’s only good about 4-5 years out now.

Sad. He overcame a lot in the last 10 years. I remember on YouTube watching one of his matches at some small random indy gym and the guy could barely walk, they had to assist him into the ring, it was a match that should've never happened, but then you see him at his WWE hall of fame induction speech and you can see he was night and day from where he was.

Guys a legend, his ladder matches with Shawn Michaels were some of the best matches. I hope Dark Side of the Ring does a documentary on him soon because there is no doubt a story to tell with Hall.

BTW, DDP Yoga is legit. He's saved several wrestlers lives sobering them up and there's tons of fans out there that have tried it and lost quite a bit of weight. It really does work wonders for a lifestyle change

a friend of mine got this book for her dad. He laughed at it and said "no thanks"

so she gave it to me. It has some good routines in it and the babes he has posing for the book are hotties.

1647364205078.png