Suns or Bucks

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,256.00
Bigger disappointment? Suns or Bucks? I am going Suns because at least a couple years ago the Bucks have that championship with Giannis to remember. Phoenix is a total flop. Sorry but Durant is not the same Durant as 5-8 years ago. As much as I dislike LeBron, he certainly has aged way better than Durant.

After this back to back embarrassment of seasons with this Suns team, I think it's time they do a total rebuild. Keep Booker, but that's it. Trade Durant for whatever you can get for him.

Bucks also a huge let-down, but again they had the title of a few years ago to hold onto.

Well Suns are fully healthy and Bucks haven't had Giannis, so yeah gonna say Suns here.

Bucks easily.

Once the Suns picked up Beal everyone knew they weren't doing shit this year. No one had any expectations for them to do anything.

Bucks easily.

Once the Suns picked up Beal everyone knew they weren't doing shit this year. No one had any expectations for them to do anything.
Beal trade is horrendous, sounds like owner really pushed for it

I know, lets get 3 guys that score a lot from mid range and roster filled with nothing else

BRILLIANT

Question is do both teams fire their coach?

I think Suns do for sure, bucks, they just fired one, but they got worse after

Beal trade is horrendous, sounds like owner really pushed for it

I know, lets get 3 guys that score a lot from mid range and roster filled with nothing else

BRILLIANT
Yeah I forgot how terrible that trade was. The amount of draft picks given up for him AND a $50M+ contract for 3 more years. Hearing fans calling for the team to trade him, but no one is taking that contract unless they attach a couple of 1sts to it...which they don't have anymore.

Edit: Went and looked at their cap situation and PHX is fucked. Couldn't happen to a better team. 103M over the cap so a luxury tax of $104M next year means they are paying almost $350m for a team that can't compete in the west. Three players alone count for their entire cap space (Durant/Booker/Beal). And they have no draft picks they can trade until 2031. Their only hope is to try to sign and trade someone. No one wants Booker because he is overpaid and a piece of shit. Durant is more washed than Klay, and Beal was exposed as not being able to play well with others. Needs 30+ shots a game to average 20 ppg.

Last edited:
Sounds like king douchebag Mat Ishbia has completely fucked that team up since buying the Suns. I hope he has to firesale them and lose a couple billion.