Thursday morning, the new Friday

depends on their diet. The deer around my parent's hunting land tastes way closer to beef than the ones my dad would kill around where I grew up. Grass fed vs nuts/bark in the less rural areas. The deer are also normally older than your average grocery store beef.
Also, venison has little to no fat content.

Also, venison has little to no fat content.

definitely a leaner animal. really depends on how far they have to travel for food.

definitely a leaner animal. really depends on how far they have to travel for food.
In my area of Illinois, never far from a corn field. There is zero marbling. Healthiest red meat there is. Back in my peak hunting time, we went years with nothing but venison for red meat.

I've never been to Wyoming, but I really want to.

I'd love to hit Jackson Hole and Grand Targhee.
It will be 3 years ago for me this July when I was semi-retired.

Jackson Hole, Grand Teton, and Yellowstone.

Then on to California to Napa and Yosemite.

Now that I'm back to being a working stiff, don't know when I'll get to spend a month doing a trip like that again. :pout:

Now that I'm back to being a working stiff, don't know when I'll get to spend a month doing a trip like that again. :pout:
What an awesome trip!!!!

I'm a big snow skier, so I've only been out to the mountains during the winter, but I'd love to see them in the summer once I win the lottery.

I've been to Napa quite a few times. That's a beautiful part of the world, right there. One of my favorite views I've seen is when the sun is setting out there and the mountains to the west are casting their shadow over the valley and the mountains on the other side are just ablaze with the setting sunshine. So awesome.

What an awesome trip!!!!

I'm a big snow skier, so I've only been out to the mountains during the winter, but I'd love to see them in the summer once I win the lottery.

I've been to Napa quite a few times. That's a beautiful part of the world, right there. One of my favorite views I've seen is when the sun is setting out there and the mountains to the west are casting their shadow over the valley and the mountains on the other side are just ablaze with the setting sunshine. So awesome.
you need to win the lottery to see mountains in summer?

Do those fuckers charge by amount of sunlight in a day

I prefer my meal to have lived it's life in tiny cage waiting to die

Do you know what a day pass for Breckenridge costs? How many kids do you have? Do you have a JAP?

Inflation dude. And also prime summer season for a hotel in park and ski resort areas is as expensive as prime winter.

But it's about having the money, time, and health in order to enjoy these things.

Always seem to be lacking in one or more of them.

Been 10 years since I did the Wyoming part of the trip. Went to Montana after that. Been going back to Montana since. Weird that I haven't been to Glacier yet. Might not make it. COPD is limiting my altitude.

Inflation dude. And also prime summer season for a hotel in park and ski resort areas is as expensive as prime winter.

But it's about having the money, time, and health in order to enjoy these things.

Always seem to be lacking in one or more of them.
i still don't think it's lottery winning money needed