True Crime

For sure, I appreciate it when the narrator calls it out. I don't remember which video it is, but there is another one where he calls one of the detectives out for messing up or messing up the other detective.

I just watched the Parkland shooter one (Nick Cruz) recently. Such a dumb and pathetic piece of shit.
Yeah, fuck his “I’m not sane” act. Such bullshit.

Thanks, man! Haven’t watched one of these in a bit. I read Mindhunter a while back and had to take a break on True Crime for a bit.

It’s an interesting one to watch after reading that book and more on profiling. I had a “serial” feeling pretty quickly. Like this might not be his only foray. Confirmed that with the news reports at the end.

John Douglas talks a lot about stressors and triggering events. When he went into the open marriage and her gone with a guy for the weekend it really started to coalesce.

Much better marks for investigators here. I think they had a great “good cop, lesser good cop” routine down. The cop on the right comes off as green and nervous, but that’s got to be a solid style for him. I was watching cop on the left from the start. He’s gonna be the hammer.

He did it less heavy than I thought was coming, but the tone was just right here. Only knock is the first cop jumping in too soon to build context.

Was this the one you earlier spoke to about the suspect calling them on it? If so I missed that along the way.

Great share!

Oh, and also, laughed my ass off on how he tried to pull this off with his Saturn Astra. Literally one model year of this car, right as Saturn went under.

I was surprised there were actually 14 models in IL. They wouldn’t have needed the hub cap crack to nail him. Fucking comical shit there.

@Orlando_Eagles - I also watched this one lately. It's a different channel, but interesting circumstances with it being "filmmakers".

Edit: Sorry, looks like you'll have to click to watch it on youtube.