What games will you be attending in 2024?

I went to the National Championship game when we played LSU in New Orleans. Talk about a home field advantage. That place was loud enough.
I hate the Super Dome it needs to be torn down and rebuilt.

All of Nebraska’s home games

UTEP @ Nebraska

Don’t be jealous

None for me this season, unfortunately. Getting a roof, new siding, and planning a trip to Spain

PSU at WVU I’ll be at.

Hoping to sneak in KState or Iowa St later in the year. But that’s looking like wishful thinking.

Should be going to Tucson but wife said no.

Since I moved to DFW and my daughter gets free tickets/parking to TCU games that her family won't use, I'll go see the toadies play LIU, UCF, Houston, Texas Tech, Oklahoma State and Arizona. Unless they schedule those early season games in the afternoon. I ain't sitting in the Texas sun in Aug/Sept. I also wouldn't pay for tickets.

I know, I know. I'm a soft old tightwad. So what?

Probably UGA v Clemson in ATL

i want to go to as many different stadiums as possible. but also still like going to Autzen.
for Oregons 2024 schedule I have already been to 3 of their 5 away games stadiums so that leaves Michigan and Wisconsin hopefully

Since I moved to DFW and my daughter gets free tickets/parking to TCU games that her family won't use, I'll go see the toadies play LIU, UCF, Houston, Texas Tech, Oklahoma State and Arizona. Unless they schedule those early season games in the afternoon. I ain't sitting in the Texas sun in Aug/Sept. I also wouldn't pay for tickets.

I know, I know. I'm a soft old tightwad. So what?
Hey man..i'm actually driving up to Dallas taking my youngest to the convention there.. Some movie stars are doing meets and greets.. she just turned 13 so we decided to take her up there to get an autograph and a photo with her favorite actor, Mads something..

I won't be going to the actual convention center..I'll be meeting one of my friends who lives outside FW.. maybe you can tag along?

Tentatively planning on attending the four games in Arrowhead against TCU, Houston, Colorado, and Iowa State.

Hey man..i'm actually driving up to Dallas taking my youngest to the convention there.. Some movie stars are doing meets and greets.. she just turned 13 so we decided to take her up there to get an autograph and a photo with her favorite actor, Mads something..

I won't be going to the actual convention center..I'll be meeting one of my friends who lives outside FW.. maybe you can tag along?
Where outside FW?

He lives in Azle but we hang out closer to FTW.. usually hit up a OTBs or Boomers for some drinks

I live on the east coast so I don't get to go to as many games as I used to. I'm planning on going to Michigan State at Oregon this year.