15 Fast Food Chains that are in trouble

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 18,000.00
I had heard of some of these places being in trouble, but a couple I had no idea.
Like McDonalds? and Taco Bueno.? KFC?

Bye Bye Reaction GIF by GritTV

I remember that Taco Bueno got bad some years back, and they got bought, and they changed the menu some, which people didn't like, then they changed it back. So what's the problem now I wonder.

Thought that McDonalds stock just keeps climbing, so wondering what the problem is exactly.

I don't eat it but I have stopped for a McDonalds coffee before. I noticed there were only ordering kiosks inside now, and someone brought out the food. Guess they already cut costs that way to solve operating cost issues.

I remember that Taco Bueno got bad some years back, and they got bought, and they changed the menu some, which people didn't like, then they changed it back. So what's the problem now I wonder.

Thought that McDonalds stock just keeps climbing, so wondering what the problem is exactly.

That's because a #1 meal (Big Mac, fry, and coke) is now $10.99 instead of $4.99 before Biden took over.

I had heard of some of these places being in trouble, but a couple I had no idea.
Like McDonalds? and Taco Bueno.? KFC?

Bye Bye Reaction GIF by GritTV

I grew up in a time where McDonald's was cheap fast food on the go. When they introduced the drive thru, the quality started to decline such that now, you could dumpster dive for better food. Now, the price for that crap has gone through the roof. If they went out of business, I'd never miss it. More and more restaurants go under every day because people will simply not pay the price. Good!

I grew up in a time where McDonald's was cheap fast food on the go. When they introduced the drive thru, the quality started to decline such that now, you could dumpster dive for better food. Now, the price for that crap has gone through the roof. If they went out of business, I'd never miss it. More and more restaurants go under every day because people will simply not pay the price. Good!

I'll spend $12.99 on a Culver's Butterburger, fry, and coke, before I'll spend $10.99 on a McDonald's Big Mac. fry, and coke.

It's just that much better.

Culvers is upper tier fast food. Loved their walleye dinner/sandwich during lent.

I miss not having one within 35 miles of me. :pout:

I love everything about that place except their fries. Their fries are mediocre.

Their cod dinners are great.

And their food actually looks like the pictures.

1710615354960.png

A&W Uncle. Looks just like this when you buy it. A very good quick burger.

uncleburger.jpg

The only thing I'll eat from McDonalds is a crispy chicken BLT.