1962 Chevrolet Corvette

One of my customers has a 1962 Chevy Corvette and it's in perfect condition. He only drives it in the Summer.

One of my customers has a 1962 Chevy Corvette and it's in perfect condition. He only drives it in the Summer.

I spotted this two years ago in a Menards parking lot and had to snap a pic of it:

View attachment 64581

I do believe its a 56 or a 57........

Although Im not hip on old type of cars and especially whitewalls,I still do like to look at them.....

I spotted this two years ago in a Menards parking lot and had to snap a pic of it:

View attachment 64581

I do believe its a 56 or a 57........

Although Im not hip on old type of cars and especially whitewalls,I still do like to look at them.....
Probably right. 58 had the four headlights. That's always been my favorite.

Probably right. 58 had the four headlights. That's always been my favorite.

I guess Im a little too young to really dig the older cars.......
The 76 was my choice of car growing up.......

img_1157.jpg

Liked the high fender look on the front,hidden headlights with a spoiler on back........reminds of a Hot Wheels toy.....lol

I guess Im a little too young to really dig the older cars.......
The 76 was my choice of car growing up.......

View attachment 64589

Liked the high fender look on the front,hidden headlights with a spoiler on back........reminds of a Hot Wheels toy.....lol
Eh. My dad had a 63 that was made decades before I was born that probably biased me even though I think the 63 is overrated compared to the 58-62. I just love the ice cream scoop of that era corvette.

Great car in it's time, but it drives like shit now.
Rough, underpowered. It's dog shit to drive.

The factory couldn't even get the fit and finish right on the car, so they just stopped trying.

Eh. My dad had a 63 that was made decades before I was born that probably biased me even though I think the 63 is overrated compared to the 58-62. I just love the ice cream scoop of that era corvette.

Id rather drive modern day corvettes,but still respect the oldies.......

A 63 split window eh.....?.......nice......Hopefully your Dad still has it.

Im on my 3rd one myself......an 07-11 and now a 15.....
Not really hip on the new mid-engine corvettes.....yet anyways.....

Id rather drive modern day corvettes,but still respect the oldies.......

A 63 split window eh.....?.......nice......Hopefully your Dad still has it.

Im on my 3rd one myself......an 07-11 and now a 15.....
Not really hip on the new mid-engine corvettes.....yet anyways.....
The new ones are insane. I thought the first one I saw was a Ferrari.