2 Players Per Decade MLB Draft : CHAT

I would have bet good money that Michael Jackson was top 3, if not top 2. Surprised to see him so far down the list.

That graph is just US sales. Also, if ya think about it he really only had four solo albums that did anything. I believe Thriller is the top selling album all time world wide at 70M sold.

That graph is just US sales. Also, if ya think about it he really only had four solo albums that did anything. I believe Thriller is the top selling album all time world wide at 70M sold.

That's true, didn't consider longevity. Just at his peak, MJ was a GOAT draw.

How do y'all wanna decide this one? Should we just say everyone is a winner and leave it at that?

How do y'all wanna decide this one? Should we just say everyone is a winner and leave it at that?
I think instead of match ups or 1-8, we just all sent you our # 1 and #2 teams only(can't vote yourself). A 1 vote is worth 3 points, 2 vote is worth 2. Most points is Champ

Why not give your top 4 or 5 instead of top 2? Just a suggestion

Hahaha why not just rank all 10?

Damn... We just established how we are doing this. You're acting like we've had weeks to do it.

It's only 9 teams you have to rank.

Thanks fellas. Just waiting now for

500, Meebs, Smitty & Femur

Grabbing beer at a guys campsite with service….

I’m fine with the consensus on this. In a national forest at a “retreat” for a wedding. There’s flying squirrels and I’m way to high to set my lineup.

Edgar is hitting second though. Doesn’t matter.

I guess we wait on the final rankings until tomorrow.