2 Players Per Decade MLB Draft : CHAT

@UK Cowboy @Shanemansj13 @Nosferatu

Which one of you are drawing up the 4 way deal that we get somewhat close to finalizing before someone ends up backing out and getting ridiculed by the other 3?

This is actually a difficult draft to do something like that with the decade restrictions and all.

This is actually a difficult draft to do something like that with the decade restrictions and all.

Gotta do it pretty early or it's damn near impossible.

Me thinks it's time to start skipping... We can't be waiting 4-5 hours two or three times a day. I thought doing a small draft would be quick and easy, turns out not so much.

Me thinks it's time to start skipping... We can't be waiting 4-5 hours two or three times a day. I thought doing a small draft would be quick and easy, turns out not so much.
Think its finding all the non's that will be hard. Have to find also position restrictive as well as decades. Just my opinion.

Think its finding all the non's that will be hard. Have to find also position restrictive as well as decades. Just my opinion.

That will be a little more difficult but we have waited a minimum of 4 hours like 5 or 6 times while picking the HOFers.

That’s tough. Pretty crazy Cash could be #1 on the list but no MVP and only 5x AS. His peak might be holding him back

Cepeda
Cash
Perez

CEPEDA 1958 - 1974
AB 7927 HIT 2351 HR 379 AVG .297 OBP .350 OPS .849 OPS+ 133 WAR 50.1

PEREZ 1964 - 1986
AB 9778 HIT 2732 HR 379 AVG .279 OBP .341 OPS .804 OPS+ 122 WAR 54.0

CASH 1958 - 1974
AB 6705 HIT 1820 HR 377 AVG .271 OBP .374 OPS .862 OPS+ 139 WAR 52.0

My point was/is Cash is the only one not in the HOF and I think that's crazy!

Cash’s 61 season gets forgotten on account of Maris.

Hard to imagine anyone having a better 4th place in MVP voting year.

Cash’s 61 season gets forgotten on account of Maris.

Hard to imagine anyone having a better 4th place in MVP voting year.

That 61 Tigers team was a real good team, Colavito and Kaline on the team as well as the great Don "ears" Mossi. They won 101 games and still finished 8 behind the Yanks.