2020 Kickoff game thread: austin peay state vs central arkansas 9pm est espn

PLAY FOOTBALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE DOING IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

2O2O Austin Peay is playing football and Oregon/USC/UCLA/Utah/Arizona/Wazzu are not! OMG

Wait until SEC/ACC/Big12 start playing. This is going to suck major donkey nuts.

Should be gearing up for a OREGON DUCKS football season and instead I am reminded there will be none.

This game should be ushering in the season as a whole. Everyone getting excited for their upcoming seasons and we all tune in to this as an appetizer.

WELL THIS AINT NO APPETIZER THIS YEAR, THIS IS THE WHOLE DAMN ENTREE.

I can not believe there will be no PAC football season.

It.
Can.
Be.
Done.

I am watching this game. And watching it makes me think that after Big12,ACC,SEC start playing the PAC and Big Ten are going to look like utter fools for not playing.

Austin Peay is playing football right now and Ohio State is not...……..
#vacationonaplatter

Maybe the powers that be see this on television and see the boogeyman isn't out there on the field and they change their stance and LET THEM PLAY

This has turned out to be a really entertaining game.

You know what I noticed? None of these football players are dying of Covid. Peak performance, these guys.

Play calling has been atrocious.

did commentator say ap play caller didnt make the trip??
Not sure if you are serious, I’ve watched most of the game on mute. But that would make sense.

Not sure if you are serious, I’ve watched most of the game on mute. But that would make sense.
ive had it on off and on with hockey....i thought i actually heard that not sure why he didnt make the trip though. maybe he is old.

Neither team believes in underneath routes or intermediate passes huh? Say a prayer and chuck it to the end zone.