2020 Post Season at a Glance

I don't expect the Reds to hit as poorly as they have. They have a team BABIP of .244, which is insanely low (the Rangers are the 2nd lowest... at .265; league BABIP is .292). Suarez has a BABIP over 100 points below his career average, Votto's got a .217 BABIP (his career average is .345; not that I think pre-2018 Votto is coming back, but I don't expect his average to remain this low). They're near the top in K% as a team, but they're in the middle of the pack in swinging strike percentage and contact rate.
That’s good info. I just thought there were too many good bats in that lineup for them to not find their offense at some point.

Honestly, nothing seems to be sewn up in the National League other than the Dodgers winning the west & being the #1 seed, the Cubs winning the central, & the Padres being the #4 seed. Everything else is very much up in the air.

I don't really pay very much attention to the American League, but it does look like the 8 teams that'll advance are set. Everything is just positioning now.