Clemson Tigers 2020 season thread

No no. Don’t put that juju on me!

Oh No Reaction GIF

Was mighty nice of Thom Brennaman to mention the town of clemson during the Reds/Royals broadcast last night.

No sir. By the way, who is your college team?

Weird question. I went to Erskine College in Due West, SC. Lived in McCormick, SC, my whole life. Literally never had a preference for South Carolina, Clemson, or Georgia.

I actually really enjoyed Furman football during the Dick Sheridan & Jimmy Satterfield years. Yeah.......I'm old.

Weird question. I went to Erskine College in Due West, SC. Lived in McCormick, SC, my whole life. Literally never had a preference for South Carolina, Clemson, or Georgia.

I actually really enjoyed Furman football during the Dick Sheridan & Jimmy Satterfield years. Yeah.......I'm old.
Is Erskine the school that is starting their football program back up this year?

A kid I know is going to be a part of that team. An OLman

I hope he's not a kid that needs to be constantly entertained. There is less than NOTHING to do in Due West. Now I, personally loved it & still do, but I'm just a country boy that lives on a farm. If he wants to go to town, both Greenwood & Anderson are 30 minutes away.

I hope he's not a kid that needs to be constantly entertained. There is less than NOTHING to do in Due West. Now I, personally loved it & still do, but I'm just a country boy that lives on a farm. If he wants to go to town, both Greenwood & Anderson are 30 minutes away.
He’s a country boy too. We live in the stix.