2021 Indy 500

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,650.00
It's on now. Only Indycar race I watch every year. Tard wrecks himself on pitroad and Scott Dixon ran out of fuel under caution and is down a lap, and that was who I bet on. Also bet on Castroneves as my longshot

Three drivers in the race will run in Tony Stewart and Ray Evernham's SRX inaugural season

Kanaan, Castroneves and Marco Andretti.

I hope that league is a success, because I really like the concept. All cars are exactly the same, all in the hands of the driver.

I wouldn't have been able to watch until the end, but I would have recorded, but Sunday before Memorial Day doesn't feel right without Monaco in the morning.

Had a mini camping trip Friday-this morning, but normally, I dedicate this entire day to racing. Monaco in the morning, Indy in the afternoon, 600 at night.

I also miss the days of drivers pulling double duty. Tony Stewart did it a couple times, John Andretti, Robby Gordon and Kurt Busch have done it as well.

It's on now. Only Indycar race I watch every year. Tard wrecks himself on pitroad and Scott Dixon ran out of fuel under caution and is down a lap, and that was who I bet on. Also bet on Castroneves as my longshot
Wife and I were out eating and they had the race on but no sound. I looked down to eat for a sec and looked back up and saw the guy crashed in the pits, didn’t see what happened so I figured either he clipped someone or someone clipped him as that happens sometimes. Then they showed the replay and I was like “ what a fucking retard”.
And I don’t know what was going on with Dixon and his crew to run out of gas.
I like the Mclaren Arrows since I like Mclaren in F1, but also rooting for Helio, out there representing us old guy. 😁

Last edited:
Wide and I were out eating and they had the race on but no sound. I looked down to eat for a sec and looked back up and saw the guy crashed in the pits, didn’t see what happened so I figured either he clipped someone or someone clipped him as that happens sometimes. Then they showed the replay and I was like “ what a fucking retard”.
And I don’t know what was going on with Dixon and his crew to run out of gas.
I like the Mclaren Arrows since I like Mclaren in F1, but also rooting for Helio, out there representing us old guy. 😁
Dixon ran out of gas on the track and made it to his pit stall, but he was a lap down before they could get the car to fire back up.

Haven't really followed Indy for some years now, but I do have it on and noticed that there is a local kid driving a car that is sponsored by the USAF so I guess I'll root for him.

Rahal just booted it coming out of the pits..

Rahal probably had this race won and lost it coming out of the pits. Getting better mileage than any car in the race

Rahal didn’t choke, the fucking wheel just came off. It’s a single lug. Somebody has to fired right?

Rahal didn’t choke, the fucking wheel just came off. It’s a single lug. Somebody has to fired right?
Big mistake for sure. The loose tire hit my boy Daly's car and now that team has to wait to see if his aero is affected or any part of the nose cone was damaged and is in danger of falling off :facepalm:

Dixon back on the lead lap, but Castronevis pays more, so that’s who I’m pulling for

Been a lot fireable pit crew mistakes in all of motor sports this year.

Kyle Larson’s crew forgetting to remove a metal plate blocking the radiator and cooking his engine after like 3 laps.

Bottas having to retire at Monaco because the crew couldn’t get a lug off.

And now this

Kyle Larson’s crew forgetting to remove a metal plate blocking the radiator and cooking his engine after like 3 laps.

And now this
Let's see if the all female pit crew can make it through today's race without botching something.

And now this
And some people question why teams like Red Bull have their pit crews practice so much. Too many pit mistakes across the board, never used to see this kind of stuff from the Flying Aces (Earnhardt) or the Rainbow Warriors (Gordon).

The old man does it!! #4.

I remember watching Mears get his 4th.

Go get you some milk Helio.

Helio is obviously a pretty popular guy on the Indy Car Circuit. This outpouring of love and celebration by his team and fellow drivers and their teams is pretty cool to watch.

It's a fluke I saw this.

I had some wine to bottle so I needed something to watch while doing so.

Felt good for him.

I'd seen all the other 4 time winners win their 4th so it was good I saw this.

No way was he going to lose to that Palou guy. He knew what timing was required.

I wouldn't have been able to watch until the end, but I would have recorded, but Sunday before Memorial Day doesn't feel right without Monaco in the morning.

Had a mini camping trip Friday-this morning, but normally, I dedicate this entire day to racing. Monaco in the morning, Indy in the afternoon, 600 at night.

I also miss the days of drivers pulling double duty. Tony Stewart did it a couple times, John Andretti, Robby Gordon and Kurt Busch have done it as well.
It was really weird not having Monaco on the same day. If that's going to happen more than let's get more entries in the series.
And some people question why teams like Red Bull have their pit crews practice so much. Too many pit mistakes across the board, never used to see this kind of stuff from the Flying Aces (Earnhardt) or the Rainbow Warriors (Gordon).
Killer Bees of Kenseth were pretty good crew as well.