2021 PGA Championship

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 500.00
Can Lefty actually pull it off? He is playing out of his mind right now

Honestly I used to get so annoyed at some of the boneheaded things he would do so I never liked him, but I'm rooting for him this time.
Go Phil... :yes:

Honestly I used to get so annoyed at some of the boneheaded things he would do so I never liked him, but I'm rooting for him this time.
He will still do boneheaded things but that's Phil.

so, phil is going to pull this off then, good on him.

He goes into a mini meditative state before hitting every shot now. Visualizes it with his eyes closed.

He goes into a mini meditative state before hitting every shot now. Visualizes it with his eyes closed.
he also used to look like a walrus and this is the best shape i've seen him in ever, so he has that going for him too.

Yeah. 5 shots ahead through 12. Not even Phil can screw this up. Awesome. Good for him.

he also used to look like a walrus and this is the best shape i've seen him in ever, so he has that going for him too.
Isn't he a spokesman for some sort of diet now?

Isn't he a spokesman for some sort of diet now?
if he is, it's a great plug for them.

"have you been sequestered to your house for a calendar year with a full gym in your house? well, here's a supplement for you...

I kid, he could market the shit out of some nonsense.

Like Craig Stadler?

if he is, it's a great plug for them.

"have you been sequestered to your house for a calendar year with a full gym in your house? well, here's a supplement for you...

I kid, he could market the shit out of some nonsense.
He also sells arthritis pills. Looks like they work.

He also sells arthritis pills. Looks like they work.
well, guess that's paying off for the makers of those arthritis pills, how have they done with you?

I don't see a reply from you...

Made history and the dummies had it on ESPN+