2022/2023 Hot Stove

Jason Heyward and Freddie Freeman reunited. Minor league deal, but Heyward has a good enough glove to make the team as a 4th OF

Lol Oakland apparently was demanding a every day player and 2 of the Guardians top prospects for Murphy

They get Manny Pina, a 35 year old backup/AAA catcher. Braves #6 Prospect, Brewers #8 Prospect and Kyle Muller. Seems like a lackluster package for a top catcher with years of team control left.

Ruiz is going to be one of those Billy Hamilton-type burners that steals a ton of bases. His 2022 numbers show that he ought to be playing in the show in '23. Only part of 1 year at AAA, but he lit it up.

Brewers racked up in that deal IMO. Got Contreras, and only had to send one prospect, and y’all got the best piece leaving the Braves in the deal

Brewers racked up in that deal IMO. Got Contreras, and only had to send one prospect, and y’all got the best piece leaving the Braves in the deal
With what our squad looked like, I'd agree. Didn't have a catcher to speak of, glut in the OF so Ruiz is a loss, but managable, for a young catcher who hits under control for 4-5 years.

Cohen is gonna be the reason Baseball gets a salary cap. As a team of not a large market I’m for it. Makes teams do it the right way by building a farm system instead of blindly heaving money at players

Cohen is gonna be the reason Baseball gets a salary cap. As a team of not a large market I’m for it. Makes teams do it the right way by building a farm system instead of blindly heaving money at players
Let him throw his money around. They’re still not gonna win the East

Mets trying to buy a championship, gonna be funny if they still fail

Bring it on. Teams shouldn't be allowed to have a roster of $25 million in total salary, just like teams shouldn't be allowed to have a roster of $250 million.