March Madnes 2022 NCAA Men’s Tournament

McCormack gonna take Clark’s gig one day.

Monday Scoreboard

NCAA Men's Tournament National Championship
69 North Carolina
72 Kansas

Well, 2020 is avenged. Did not expect that with this team.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

north dakota state wrestling GIF by NDSU Athletics

Big 12 wins 2 championships in a row.

Don’t forget the all important conference nut swing :nutswinger:
All kidding aside, I felt like the Big 12 was better than it has ever been this year...at least "top to bottom". Althought West Virginia didn't hold up their end of it this year.

BUT, I never felt like any of the teams were "top shelf" enough to win it all. Guess I was wrong but I feel like things still fell just right for Kansas (and UNC for that matter) along the way. Gotta be good enough and just fortunate enough at the right times I guess.

All kidding aside, I felt like the Big 12 was better than it has ever been this year...at least "top to bottom". Althought West Virginia didn't hold up their end of it this year.

BUT, I never felt like any of the teams were "top shelf" enough to win it all. Guess I was wrong but I feel like things still fell just right for Kansas (and UNC for that matter) along the way. Gotta be good enough and just fortunate enough at the right times I guess.

Baylor would have been if they were healthy.

Kansas is always good enough, but not like overwhelm you good enough.

Big 12 is in good shape, at least basketball wise lol

Baylor would have been if they were healthy.

Kansas is always good enough, but not like overwhelm you good enough.

Big 12 is in good shape, at least basketball wise lol
I guess I could see Baylor as closer to top shelf they had not lost Tchatchoua and Cryer. Some of the ones that did play weren't 100% But I may be shaded because of how good last year's Baylor's team was...and that probably isn't fair.

I finally checked my bracket and hey, I finished 3rd, all thanks to Kansas not busting things for me.