2022 Recruiting Thread

Looks like Perk is headed to Florida.

Looks like Perk is headed to Florida.

no.. LSU

nobody can fuck with LSU when it's a kid that's from the boot. Perkins Dad wins, Jimbo picked the wrong parent to give the check to

no.. LSU

nobody can fuck with LSU when it's a kid that's from the boot. Perkins Dad wins, Jimbo picked the wrong parent to give the check to
The kid didn't even seem to know who he was picking at the UA game, so this isn't a surprise. We still have a chance to land him, but he doesn't seem like he is too excited about football and more interested in the drama and pageantry. I'll be thrilled if we get him, not too worried if we don't.

The kid didn't even seem to know who he was picking at the UA game, so this isn't a surprise. We still have a chance to land him, but he doesn't seem like he is too excited about football and more interested in the drama and pageantry. I'll be thrilled if we get him, not too worried if we don't.
his momma is going at it with random aggy twitter handles too.. thing is, they aren't saying anything bad but she isn't having it. She sounds crazy. For Perkins sake.. he needs to get away from his mom, dad and now uncle.. FL probably the best place for him

his momma is going at it with random aggy twitter handles too.. thing is, they aren't saying anything bad but she isn't having it. She sounds crazy. For Perkins sake.. he needs to get away from his mom, dad and now uncle.. FL probably the best place for him
The parents of UGA players are at an all time level of annoying. I say unless you’re a credentialed journalist, if you’re over 40, you shouldn’t be on Twitter.

The parents of UGA players are at an all time level of annoying. I say unless you’re a credentialed journalist, if you’re over 40, you shouldn’t be on Twitter.
fuck you! I'm 42, I'm a MAN!!

Btw with all these NIL/bags under the table to parents.. I think I need to venture into Houston and impregnate my 5th ward queen so my little Vincente can become my retirement plan
Hopefully me in the next 3 months
1643133072971.png

LSu might best for him then, his mom wanted no part of another hurricane so they wouldn't move back :dhd:

fuck you! I'm 42, I'm a MAN!!

Btw with all these NIL/bags under the table to parents.. I think I need to venture into Houston and impregnate my 5th ward queen so my little Vincente can become my retirement plan
Hopefully me in the next 3 months
View attachment 58123
May be putting my Texan card on the line, but are either of them someone I should know?

Rivals did their final rankings.. Bama came out on top

247 should be releasing theirs shortly too

bread GIF

no.. LSU

I think Florida.

lol.. bro he already signed his LOI.. which is why the ou coaches can't do in home visits with him
Texas board saying that he was supposed to but got cold feet and now it waiting to announce next wed. Another example of kid wants to go one place and parent wants him to go to another.

Texas board saying that he was supposed to but got cold feet and now it waiting to announce next wed. Another example of kid wants to go one place and parent wants him to go to another.
lol HE ALREADY SIGNED with TEXAS.

If he wanted to go, he can still get out of the letter.

But go ahead and believe that.. even Drumm knows the deal

and he isn't like Kobie.. or atleast Devon's parents aren't like Kobie's dad

Gerry Hamilton of on3 said that Perkins is down to LSU and FL. He had an in home with Jimbo and some DEF coaches yesterday and was reported that it didn't go very well. Tonight he has an in home with Napier. He'll be at LSU this weekend where he will meet the new DC (House) who is flying in from KC to meet him prior to the AFCCG.