2022 Super Regionals

Cinderella: A team (or teams) that have never made it to Omaha.

ECU and Va Tech were the only possibilities this year.

Even UConn has been to Omaha 5 times. So if they make it they won't be a Cinderella.

Know your CWS
look man, if I say my horns are a cinderella team, they are a cinderella team.. everyone treating them bad.. and the only shot we have is if our fairy godmother grants us a wish..
GaryPReported.jpeg

lol.. that's what they get paid to do right? What's the difference between that and the parking lots on Saturday afternoons and nights?

People at the CWS tailgates generally pick up after themselves. Same in Lincoln Husker tailgates.

There are trashcans and dumpsters all around the parking lots.

People at the CWS tailgates generally pick up after themselves. Same in Lincoln Husker tailgates.

There are trashcans and dumpsters all around the parking lots.
whenever me and @ELTEXAN make the trip we will make sure to throw our trash into the bins, sir

Arkansas could also be a fan favorite since Dave Van Horn used to coach Nebraska and brought the Huskers to the CWS a couple times.

They understand him leaving for his alma mater.

If there was ever a cws to go to, this one would be it.
ND, Texas, Cheaters, and Agrarians all on the same side of the draw. That’s awesome.
But Chris Simms fanboy, @Thiefery , hasn’t won the lotto yet.

Arkansas could also be a fan favorite since Dave Van Horn used to coach Nebraska and brought the Huskers to the CWS a couple times.

They understand him leaving for his alma mater.
Your little predictions are funny. It’s going to be 50% farmers, 50% everyone else.

Bob bowlsby must be sick. The woman’s college World Series champ series, the woman’s tennis natty match, and now the CWS. Yikes.

Is this going to be our pod going forward?
it would be terrific if it worked that way, but I think they are going to do the 3 rivalries.. doubt they match y'all with the aggys

Had to go run some errands for a sick friend. What’s happening ?

I just tuned in. This ump has already called five clear balls as strikes

If I hear “allow the ball to travel” or any of the other obtuse douche-bro things baseball players/coaches/announcers say, I’m going to piss on my own face

If I hear “allow the ball to travel” or any of the other obtuse douche-bro things baseball players/coaches/announcers say, I’m going to piss on my own face
At least you gave us all something to hope for :heh:

Big missed opportunity for UCONN, leave the bases loaded

The UConn coach’s use of every aphorism in the book is laughable.

Why the fuck are both teams wearing dark tops and white pants with stripes? #fashion