2022 Toyota Tundra

Ugly looking truck.

Toyota/Lexus makes some pretty darn good cars, but they still haven't figured out how to build a truck that isn't ugly, noisy, a pig on fuel and the color palette is straight out of the Lada catalog in Mother Russia :meh:

I have some redneck friends who love their Tundra....and I don't get it. Horrible mileage, ugly AF and generally unimpressive.

My coonass bud chipped his to give it a bit more gusto. Now, he gets like 12mpg and 16 on the highway. That's what I got on my 1978 Lincoln Mark V with a 460. Pathetic.

I love the look. Makes me think of a Japanese civilian with a clitoris sized penis. My favorite kind.

I love the look. Makes me think of a Japanese civilian with a clitoris sized penis. My favorite kind.
At least their tiny dicks are aerodynamic, unlike the truck. You could run over an entire 3rd grade class with that thing without seeing any of them.

When it comes to trucks, buy American.

Looks like a wannabe transformer.

love my Tacoma, but no need to get something as big as a Tundra.

I do like the new look though.

I thought I'd be a fan of the TOYOTA across the grill more since I really like it on the old Land Cruisers, but it just doesn't do it for me on their modern trucks. It was never subtle, but it was not so in your face

1624531592641.png

love my Tacoma, but no need to get something as big as a Tundra.

I do like the new look though.

I thought I'd be a fan of the TOYOTA across the grill more since I really like it on the old Land Cruisers, but it just doesn't do it for me on their modern trucks. It was never subtle, but it was not so in your face

View attachment 33914

I like it on the TRD Pro 4Runners.

1624533824898.jpeg

I wonder what the mileage is on it.
I know I get shitty gas mileage on my Ford.
Can’t be good. My 4Runner averages 15.5 mpg. I do very little high highway driving, though.

I like it on the TRD Pro 4Runners.

View attachment 33920
that is much better.

I think this all started with Ford doing that shit on the Raptor.

For-2009-2014-Ford-F150-Raptor-Style-Front-Bumper-Grille-Hood-Grill-Matte-Black_600x600_crop_center.jpg

I remember when Audi came out with there huge useless grills....

OEM-853651GT948J0-01.JPG

.....That's solid. The part that actually allows air in is very small....and the air is directed with tubing and air venting. That and oversized lights. Pretty soon that's all they'll be, lights and grill.