Nebraska Cornhuskers 2023/2024 Nebrasketball

Lloyd, rice, keita in portal. Who else is going and who we going after?

Diop too. I thought for sure he was going to play a part this coming year.

So it’s Hoiberg, Williams and Gary coming back? That’s it?

Lawrence and Wilcher leaving makes no sense to me. 1 would have moved into the starting 5 and the other would have been the 1st one off the bench. Both could have been starters with the current roster and if no quality big men come in.

Yea, don't disagree. You just don't know their endgame. If they think they can play professionally, maybe not NBA but over seas or something so just want to get more exposure. Maybe they weren't enjoying Hoibergs coaching methods. Kids these days aren't very committed and always looking for a greener pasture.

Sounds like he's coming back. Not sure if he's waiting to see if Hoiberg finds someone better or what? Williams, Gary, Mast are a decent 3-some to build around. Need a real big man, a true point guard, need a guy that can take to the rim, and another good defender. In other words a whole team.

Hoiberg trying to assemble a team of nothing but white boys? Who are we, Wisconsin?

Hoiberg trying to assemble a team of nothing but white boys? Who are we, Wisconsin?

Griffiths looks like he might be one of the “chosen people”. If we have an exceptionally warm winter next year, we’ll have our answer.

Another one. I'm just a little concerned we won't have the athleticism to guard a team like A&M was in the tournament