Nebraska Cornhuskers 2023/2024 Nebrasketball

The grabbing they are letting them get away with is crazy. Several drives in a row, just grabbing the arm and pulling. In what world is that not a foul?
Meh. A&M has over double the fouls. Can’t let opponent shoot 60% from 3 and give up a bunch of layups. Nebraska defense been disappointing and taking too many bad shots

Not to mention, Tominaga was hot and Nebraska was winning when I turned to the game. :facepalm:

liar-liar-comedy.gif

Why is there a chick talking at halftime?

Take a damn charge. They r lowering their shoulder and driving and you are in position, stop jumping stupidly. One thing, even though our D was better this year, no one did that for us.

We just aren't athletic enough. Couldn't guard the drive, then they hit 3s that they don't normally do so had to stay out there, couldn't out jump them and lost rebounds, just need to work harder this off-season on team speed.

The Huskers are either gonna.....

1) Be motivated to win their first NCAA Tourney game ever, and give Trev the big :finger2:

or

2) Fold like a cheap lawn chair under both pressures.

My vCash bet is to fold like a cheap lawn chair because.....

We can't have nice things.

:rolleyes:

Look guys it was an awesome season. A&M (29% from 3 this season) got on a heater from deep which opened everything up inside.

Hopefully Fred keeps the momentum going. Not really a top notch recruiting class. Maybe the tournament appearance draws some good portal guys.

Yea, let's hope so. Wish we would have gotten a better draw, look at some of the other 8&9 seeds. We know we could beat NW and MSU and they both won and then Utah st and TCU all probably would have been better matchups. A&M was more athletic than pretty much any team we played all year and as antone said, they got hot from 3 which opened it up.

Look guys it was an awesome season. A&M (29% from 3 this season) got on a heater from deep which opened everything up inside.

Hopefully Fred keeps the momentum going. Not really a top notch recruiting class. Maybe the tournament appearance draws some good portal guys.

Agree A&M caught fire.

However, Nebraska couldn't buy a bucket. Lots of clunkers from inside and out.
Couldn't get in the groove and couldn't get momentum. That have A&M confidence in running up and down the court at will. The Huskers looked lost.

Shit just snowballed on them in every facet of the game.

I’ll say this.

No one was going to beat A&M tonight. They played well over their heads

Husker women trying to choke away a 17 point mid 3rd quarter lead. Now down to 2 points

I secured a table at a bar at 1 pm yesterday in anticipation of the game. Sat and waited for 5 hours to watch that shit show.

What a waste. It’s baseball season.

I secured a table at a bar at 1 pm yesterday in anticipation of the game. Sat and waited for 5 hours to watch that shit show.

What a waste. It’s baseball season.

Huskers won the series opener against New Mexico St 14-2 yesterday.

That puts them at 16-5 (.762) on the season.

As I said in the other thread, they'll get today's game in but tomorrows is likely to get cancelled due to weather.

Huskers won the series opener against New Mexico St 14-2 yesterday.

That puts them at 16-5 (.762) on the season.

As I said in the other thread, they'll get today's game in but tomorrows is likely to get cancelled due to weather.
Should have done a double header today so could get both games in