Nebraska Cornhuskers 2023/2024 Nebrasketball

No need he’s probably going to A&M next season.....:bolt:
Boombox Shut Up GIF

It’s 2024 and Nebraska subbed in their bench late in the second half of the B1G quarterfinals to show mercy.

Is this real life?

It’s 2024 and Nebraska subbed in their bench late in the second half of the B1G quarterfinals to show mercy.

Is this real life?
Bohemian Rhapsody Fantasy GIF by Queen

WTF has happened to our offense in 2nd half ? Illinois has picked up defense but we can’t do anything

Defense sucks this half

Hoiberg needs to work these refs harder. Might have even tried to take a T a few minutes ago. Just BS the calls they giving Ill compared to NU.

Offense has went to crap because Ill got real physical with no calls and guys aren't compensating. Too many stupid shots and not enough trying to find a guy to take a shot in rhythm.

Hoiberg needs to work these refs harder. Might have even tried to take a T a few minutes ago. Just BS the calls they giving Ill compared to NU.

Offense has went to crap because Ill got real physical with no calls and guys aren't compensating. Too many stupid shots and not enough trying to find a guy to take a shot in rhythm.

I saw what I needed to see on a neutral court.

Illinois was #2 in the conference standings for a reason. Nebraska, Wisconsin, Northwestern, Michigan St, are 2nd tier.

I feel pretty good about going into the dance on neutral courts.

Seen a couple bracketologist (I guess) with us on the 7 line and A&M on the 10.

IMG_0943.gif

Fuck Trev and A&M