Nebraska Cornhuskers 2023/2024 Nebrasketball

Wow. This Nebraska team is so much better than any other Hoiberg team.

Yea, couldn't hit a 3 to save their lives. And played piss poor defense, leaving shooters open. I think I said it over in 10000 thread, but they are going to live and die by 3-ball this year.

I think they can still make tournament and hopefully this loss lights a fire under them.

I agree. I'll be watching. Hoping to see a good bounce back from that shit show we saw Sunday.

Much better shooting tonight. 1 game doesn't make your season. December is a big month.

I'm guessing Allick's Husker career is over. Non-contact knee injuries are never good.

Look like shit in 2nd half. Sloppy and too many turnovers

Run that fucking weave again for the 50th fucking time. I don't think they've figured it our yet.

Maybe an NIT team. Wouldn't be surprised if they lose 7 of their next 9. Can't finish off a bad Minnesota team after a 17 point lead.

Yea, first half looked good. Minn came out with intensity in 2H and we didn't. Not sure what was with the ball handling, just stupid turnovers. Minn was handsy and refs not calling stuff, just simple steals where guys weren't protecting ball. They hit some tough shots and refs gave them some stuff that seemed like should have went the other way. But squarely on Hoiberg and not finding a way to settle them into some offense and keeping them focused on D.