2023 B12 Championship
#18 OKST vs #7 TEXAS
11CT
ABC

Texas -15.0
o/u 55.5

AT&T Stadium
Arlington, Texas

Quick.... Head over to Walmart and buy a $25 digital antenna so you're not watching it delayed and can post in real time.

Quick.... Head over to Walmart and buy a $25 digital antenna so you're not watching it delayed and can post in real time.
I hate xfinity but at the same time.. i like them for avoiding these disputes

After last night's super close game, does the BIG XII champs game provide the closest final score of the day?

what a joke man
1701530576128.png

Chances of a sink hole in Arlington today?

So damn desperate. Like they didn't do this when wrestling was a big thing, Stone Cold, The Rock, etc. Attitude Era. They bring out a 74 year old UnderTaker to represent. Tell me the BIG XII is reaching without telling me the BIG XII is reaching.

So damn desperate. Like they didn't do this when wrestling was a big thing, Stone Cold, The Rock, etc. Attitude Era. They bring out a 74 year old UnderTaker to represent. Tell me the BIG XII is reaching without telling me the BIG XII is reaching.

Lol i've been saying this, their partnership with the WWE only comes in like 25 years too late

Lol i've been saying this, their partnership with the WWE only comes in like 25 years too late
And @osubuckeye89 I might be wrong here, but aren't they showing the desperation by even forming a partnership? I mean the SEC isn't going out and forming a partnership with Survivor. The B1G isn't going out here and forming a partnership with Yellowstone or Billions. This whole WWE thing seems so SunBelt conference.

Yes we are. Let's get this shit on!!!

Cutty tells the gameday shills that texico ran the table in the XII.

No Way Hbo GIF by The Righteous Gemstones

Texas needs to blow their doors off today.