2023 Darwin Award candidates

comedy central season 3 episode 7 GIF by Workaholics

how is that "karma"?
Uh lets see. I believe best practice during a tornado is to flee from said tornado. Not stay there like an idiot and try to post it on Tiky Tok. She did, and it did

Uh lets see. I believe best practice during a tornado is to flee from said tornado. Not stay there like an idiot and try to post it on Tiky Tok. She did, and it did
isn't karma the universe paying you back for doing something bad or evil, or rewarding you for being a good person?

what did she do to deserve to die?

I agree, standing around and videoing it in a glass building isn't at all smart....but nothing about this video makes me think she is an evil person that deserved to die

isn't karma the universe paying you back for doing something bad or evil, or rewarding you for being a good person?

what did she do to deserve to die?

I agree, standing around and videoing it in a glass building isn't at all smart....but nothing about this video makes me think she is an evil person that deserved to die
It's like Jesus being responsible for a thief being shit and killed. Words are hard, meaning is harder.

It's like Jesus being responsible for a thief being shit and killed. Words are hard, meaning is harder.
Chickie gets these days where is just wrong on just about everything...today is one of those days.

He was a teenager so dumb is to be expected. I was also a complete moron as a teenager

I was 1 of 4 brothers...we took dumb teenager shit to new levels.

japanese game show girls GIF

Not eligible for the Darwin Award since he didn't get killed as a result of the stupidity.