ABC

Let's go, Montana!!!!

I'm rooting for Montana but I think SDSU is gonna beat them handily

Ol boy runs like a Jackrabbit :drum:

SDST 7-0

Take the easy 3, no need to panic yet

Great tackle on 4th and goal by SDSU defender

Bad throw and Grizzlies get the pick

Brilliant idea scheduling this game on Sunday morning during the last week of the NFL regular season.

I didn't think they could schedule this at a worse time than 9am PST on the first NFL playoff Saturday, but they figured it out. Dumbfucks.

Brilliant idea scheduling this game on Sunday morning during the last week of the NFL regular season.

I didn't think they could schedule this at a worse time than 9am PST on the first NFL playoff Saturday, but they figured it out. Dumbfucks.
Been cool to have this one at 5 eastern tomorrow (or preferably Yesterday) to lather us all up for the bigger game at 8:30 or so.

I could GAS less about the NFL honestly

I agree, but not many would call this morning. Should have found a way to play it on Saturday unopposed to an NFL game considering espn had those games as well.

Yea, I thought was a bad choice for starting time. Like could have easily had yesterday at same time and had mostly finished before the one early NFL game instead of competing against entire Sunday NFL slate of games

Jacks D is going to be completely worn out thanks to the turnovers.

Going for it on the 1/2 yard line =/= panic.
Passing in the “easy” points early always seems to find a way to haunt ya (beat ya) later in the game. It’s an old Bill Parcells philosophy.

I figured that there would be more scoring this half but so far.. it’s haunting the Griz.
We’ll see if it matters or not 2nd half.