2023 Masters

ill

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
I have my 2007 Masters hat out...let's get this shit going

Highlight of the day was some trees falling.

I had big plans to be hungover and watch Day 2 all day on the couch. Bastard weather.

Spieth might be on a heater. A little too late.

ABK

Just change to Brooks Koepka. Rahm not even playing that well either and still caught up and passed Koepka

a66bd26e-9a37-442e-9613-d11ee64424fd_text.gif

Brooks gotta get pissed and wake up

Spieth is basically doing a repeat of the year I was there in 2018. Red hot then in the trees on 18.

Can Patrick lay?

No. Patrick Cantlay.

You're welcome

Phil with the best final round by a Muslim. Isn't that why everyone's mad at him? Because he's Muslim now?

Fucking Spieth man. They need to examine that guy's head. He'll be cruising, do something stupid and completely tank it, you'll think he's done for, then he'll surge back up on an amazing streak and then boof it right at the end doing something stupid yet again.

Koepka looks like he’s about ready to do the Happy Gilmore club throw

Phil with the best final round by a Muslim. Isn't that why everyone's mad at him? Because he's Muslim now?
Idk.

But the all black was very slimming.

Fucking Spieth man. They need to examine that guy's head. He'll be cruising, do something stupid and completely tank it, you'll think he's done for, then he'll surge back up on an amazing streak and then boof it right at the end doing something stupid yet again.

You just described most of Mickelson's career

Good for Rahm. Glad he got it