GAME 2023 NCAA Baseball Tourney & College World Series Thread

I think Maryland got screwed. Won the B1G season by 2 games and won the B1G Tourney, got stuck with Wake Forest.

I think Maryland got screwed. Won the B1G season by 2 games and won the B1G Tourney, got stuck with Wake Forest.
The residents of Winston-Salem are the real losers. Now we gotta deal with those smelly queers from College Park

Very happy with Iowas draw

Getting a 2 seed was deserved and very fortunate to be in the Indiana State region imo

Iowa already beat the Sycamores 6-0 this year

If the can get that opening win they've got a real shot to make the Super

Longhorns 🤘🏽 can play Aggy 👎🏽 in a Super.

I would say Wake got screwed. Northeastern is a solid team as well for a 3 seed. And being the #1 overall seed, they should have been given 16-40 Tulane.

Ready for a 2nd trip in a row to the finals!

I would say Wake got screwed. Northeastern is a solid team as well for a 3 seed. And being the #1 overall seed, they should have been given 16-40 Tulane.
Fair point.

Very happy with Iowas draw

Getting a 2 seed was deserved and very fortunate to be in the Indiana State region imo

Iowa already beat the Sycamores 6-0 this year

If the can get that opening win they've got a real shot to make the Super

That's a very favorable Regional for y'all.

SEC with eight #1 Seeds?

(cough,cough)

Fucking selection committee really shit the bed giving Kentucky a regional. No hotels available because of a music festival, so everyone is having to stay in dorms on campus.

virginia pulled their pitcher who seemed to be perfect through 5

Smart. Save him for when we really need him. Never fails come that final game of the regional, you'll need multiple pitchers to get through it.

Indiana State needed a comeback to beat Wright State. Would be surprised if Iowa doesn’t win that regional

Extremely bold decision for LSU to send out Skenes today against a shitty Tulane team. They don’t have a lot of pitching outside of Skenes, so interesting to see their next matchup

Longhorns 🤘🏽 can play Aggy 👎🏽 in a Super.
Yeah but we have to travel to Cali and win to get there. Once again A&M gets screwed.