1) Tennessee
2) Kentucky
3) Texas A&M
4) North Carolina
8) Florida St
10) N.C. State
12) Virginia
Florida
As much as I would love for the Gators to win another CWS, I don't think our bullpen will get us there. I really hope so though.

Would have been pretty cool if NCSt and Tenn were swapped out, have an ACC bracket and an SEC bracket.

As much as I would love for the Gators to win another CWS, I don't think our bullpen will get us there. I really hope so though.
In the actual CWS the games are spread out enough bullpen depth isn't as critical as it was in the regional/super if you went three games.

Sadly Monty and Sdao about both done for the year now, that really hurts our chances.

$100 (pre-fees) per ticket from the vendor. Sadly this is becoming the corporate shit show I feared it would. Family of 5 has to pay 3/4 of a grand to watch a baseball game. Fuck the NCAA & live nation. and fuck this city for complying with Their demands.

A once great event now in the shambles of greed.

Showtime boys!!! Let's go Hoos!!

UNC gets out of a bases loaded jam in T1. 28 pitches already from their starter doesn't bode well for going deep in this one.

$100 (pre-fees) per ticket from the vendor. Sadly this is becoming the corporate shit show I feared it would. Family of 5 has to pay 3/4 of a grand to watch a baseball game. Fuck the NCAA & live nation. and fuck this city for complying with Their demands.

A once great event now in the shambles of greed.
Think about people who have to fly/drive and stay in a hotel.

It's why I'll watch all the games from the comfort of my living room

Blanco pitched great, just didn't get the timely hits like we needed.

Think about people who have to fly/drive and stay in a hotel.

It's why I'll watch all the games from the comfort of my living room

It's hard for me to imagine anyone from Omaha not knowing someone to get tickets from for face value at the most.

My family's had 6 season tickets since the 70s. My folks bought them and since dad passed, mom divides them up between us 4 kids with a drawing.
I know of at least 10 others with 4 or more season tickets they've had for decades.
Union Pacific bought a huge block for their employees decades ago.

Very few if anybody goes to all the games.

Is it more 'corporate' than when it was at Rosenblatt Stadium in South Omaha? Yes.

However, if Omaha hadn't built the new stadium downtown they weren't going to get the 25 year contract to host year after year.

Clear sailing for Game 2 tonight between #1 Tennessee and #8 Florida State @ 6pm (CT) on ESPN.

Partly cloudy, 88°, SE breeze at 8 mph, 24% humidity.

Tomorrow's another story with both games in jeopardy for weather delays.

Game 2 #1 Tennessee vs #8 Florida State about to go.

Trivia: Florida St has the most CWS appearances without winning it all at 24.

That crushes the nearest teams that have been here without an NC with Clemson and North Carolina having 12 appearances each.

Back