2024 College World Series

Kyle “Alex Jones” Peterson

Based just on looks. And voice a little bit. I know nothing of his views on the Lizard Elites.

In the actual CWS the games are spread out enough bullpen depth isn't as critical as it was in the regional/super if you went three games.

Sadly Monty and Sdao about both done for the year now, that really hurts our chances.
It's not about rest or innings pitched, I don't think we have the talent (development wise ) they are mostly freshman.. a couple of sophs and a jr.. no real ace imo.

I can't believe they started this game at 11pm edt. They should've just started tomorrow morning at like 9 am..

Game on.....

#3 Texas A&M vs Florida

ESPN
I became an old woman in the last 18 months and this shit of starting a game at 11pm EDT is just fucking stupid.. should've delayed this game to like 9am before the other games start.

I became an old woman in the last 18 months and this shit of starting a game at 11pm EDT is just fucking stupid.. should've delayed this game to like 9am before the other games start.

It's the NCAA's call. Not Omaha.

They could have gotten at least 3 or 4 innings in before the rain arrived, but they delayed the start anyway. There was potential for severe, so I guess they didn't want to have to deal with fans already in the ball park.

A&M leaving bases loaded two innings in a row. Really could have blown this game open by now

It's the NCAA's call. Not Omaha.

They could have gotten at least 3 or 4 innings in before the rain arrived, but they delayed the start anyway. There was potential for severe, so I guess they didn't want to have to deal with fans already in the ball park.
Of course the NCAA made a stupid decision ... yeah I get that there is more to it then just the kids playing but still this is ridiculous.

Ugh... Come on Gators let's Go!!!!

Well, I just don't see how these first 4 games can be topped. Hopefully UVa can send the Noles home.

Well, I just don't see how these first 4 games can be topped. Hopefully UVa can send the Noles home.
Man these have all been AMAZING games. This is what college baseball needs, not 1-2 teams that destroy everyone. With the new minor league contraction I expect the next few years to see more of this as high level talent skips the bus leagues for D1 charter flights and all the college strange they can handle.

Today's schedule (Jun 16th)

1:00 PM CT
#12 Virginia vs #8 Florida State
(Elimination Game)

6:00 PM CT
#4 North Carolina vs #1 Tennessee
(Winners Bracket)

Added both CWS games in bookie for today

Florida state beats Virginia 7-3. Florida State will play loser of North Carolina and Tennessee. Virginia is eliminated

OK, weird question for everyone: The damn captions for the games are blocking part of the score/pitch count in the upper left corner on all my 5 screens. I've got 3 different kinds of TV's and I use YouTube TV. I've looked everyone on the Internet and I have found nothing that shows me a way to move the captions. This is only a problem on the ESPN channel. Is ESPN that stupid?

OK, weird question for everyone: The damn captions for the games are blocking part of the score/pitch count in the upper left corner on all my 5 screens. I've got 3 different kinds of TV's and I use YouTube TV. I've looked everyone on the Internet and I have found nothing that shows me a way to move the captions. This is only a problem on the ESPN channel. Is ESPN that stupid?

I have nothing blocking the score/pitch count.

What "captions" are you talking about?

Back