2024 College World Series

OK, weird question for everyone: The damn captions for the games are blocking part of the score/pitch count in the upper left corner on all my 5 screens. I've got 3 different kinds of TV's and I use YouTube TV. I've looked everyone on the Internet and I have found nothing that shows me a way to move the captions. This is only a problem on the ESPN channel. Is ESPN that stupid?
For me on youtubeTV I just turn the captions off. My wife loves having them on and I hate them, because they are always 20 seconds behind on sports.

worse fans ever...

giphy.webp

worse fans ever...

Based on that one shitty article? Nah, two fans don't get that worked up over nothing and just start yelling for no reason about the "death of a batboy". Smells like total bullshit, and why the fuck is this included in the article:

O'Sullivan, who is married to Minde Reinhart, did not react to the controversy.
Who is Minde and why does that fact matter in this article?

Based on that one shitty article? Nah, two fans don't get that worked up over nothing and just start yelling for no reason about the "death of a batboy". Smells like total bullshit, and why the fuck is this included in the article:

Who is Minde and why does that fact matter in this article?

1) Simply the improper venue to be antagonizing Kevin O'Sullivan. Should all Aggie fans attending the game have been allowed to go over to the Florida dugout (as a group) to heckle him? Should all fans from opposing teams be allowed to antagonize O'Sullivan during games?

2) Minde Reinhart (now Minde O'Sullivan) is the mother of the two boys that were murdered by their father in a murder/suicide. Any parent who uses their children as a weapon to hurt the children's other parent (in any way) is a fucking POS. Murdering them is the most heinous way of weaponizing them.

I married an Aggie....

therefore, the @fordman84 gives me diplomatic immunity for some shit.
I hope he meant the two idiots that got kicked out. No clue what they were so worked up over, but interfering with a game should be a kick out and banned from the stadium. And from Olson as well if we figure out their names.

Oh and Minde from that article is the mother of the two boys who were killed by their biological father. Sounds like a completely fucked up situation and all the more questionable why these two guys decided that was the correct time to bring it up, if they did.

I hope he meant the two idiots that got kicked out. No clue what they were so worked up over, but interfering with a game should be a kick out and banned from the stadium. And from Olson as well if we figure out their names.
its okay they are UT fans..

Yes. I meant the two idiots.

I have nothing blocking the score/pitch count.

What "captions" are you talking about?
You probably have captions turned off on your TV. That's why you aren't seeing them. I love captions so I can follow something when I have the sound muted. But the ESPN captions located are at the worst possible position for the college world series broadcasts. I can't see the score, the pitch count, etc.

For me on youtubeTV I just turn the captions off. My wife loves having them on and I hate them, because they are always 20 seconds behind on sports.
Yeah, I think I'm going to follow your lead on this one. When captions are too far behind the action it drives me crazy. A few seconds is OK but like you said......20 seconds is BS. Good luck in the CWS. You guys are building a hell of a nice baseball program.

its okay they are UT fans..

Sheesh, false flags are EVERYWHERE these days! lol

Looks like a father/son duo.

Whomever they are they'll likely be outed by some internet sleuth. Omaha PD certainly knows who they are.
A&M might leak their identity themselves (for embarrassing the university) if they're actually A&M fans.

You probably have captions turned off on your TV. That's why you aren't seeing them. I love captions so I can follow something when I have the sound muted. But the ESPN captions located are at the worst possible position for the college world series broadcasts. I can't see the score, the pitch count, etc.

Yes, they're off.
I've never had them on. If I have the volume down I'd rather watch the play on the field than read a caption.

I always thought a caption scrolled at the bottom of a screen.

Yes, they're off.
I've never had them on. If I have the volume down I'd rather watch the play on the field than read a caption.

I always thought a caption scrolled at the bottom of a screen.
I've seen more that have started to go across the top of the screen. I don't know what happens to make it choose where to display. Sometimes it would get stuck at the top and I'd have to shut down whatever I am using to stream youtubeTV and when I restarted it the captions are at the bottom again

This game is some brutal pitching so far. 5 walks and 3 HBP in an inning and a half. Florida took advantage and NC State didn’t

Florida wins 5-4.

N.C. State eliminated.

Florida will play loser of #3 Texas A&M vs #2 Kentucky tomorrow.
🤞please be KY jelly, please be KY jelly

Back