2024 Concerts

ill

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Currently I only have tickets to see Tyler Childers in VA Beach in June but I am likely to add more to that list.

my gf wants to see Holly Humberstone in DC in May so we will likely get tickets to that show.

Only one I have tickets for is Zach Bryan in Atlanta. Kinda disappointed that it’s one of the shows that Jason Isbell won’t open, but I’m hope I’ll get to see Jason open for Turnpike Troubadours

Only one I have tickets for is Zach Bryan in Atlanta. Kinda disappointed that it’s one of the shows that Jason Isbell won’t open, but I’m hope I’ll get to see Jason open for Turnpike Troubadours
Jason is playing in Baltimore in February and I can't go. I am a little disappointed in that.

you see his new teeth?

1699551149389.png

Jason is playing in Baltimore in February and I can't go. I am a little disappointed in that.

you see his new teeth?

View attachment 111011
Haven’t seen em. I get why he’s opening for Turnpike to support their singer in his sobriety, but I’m a little confused why Zach Bryan would replace him with Sheryl Crow for nights when Jason can’t open

Haven’t seen em. I get why he’s opening for Turnpike to support their singer in his sobriety, but I’m a little confused why Zach Bryan would replace him with Sheryl Crow for nights when Jason can’t open
Crow is a legend. I don't see why he wouldn't do that.

I saw Lucinda open for the Truckers a few years back...didn't do it for me.
I saw her with Steve Earle and Dwight Yoakam. Not my favorite, but I’d take her over Sheryl Crow any day if only for Car Wheels on a Gravel Road

I saw her with Steve Earle and Dwight Yoakam. Not my favorite, but I’d take her over Sheryl Crow any day if only for Car Wheels on a Gravel Road
well how about we settle on some who isn't Crow or Williams?

I saw Deer Tick open for Truckers once. I liked them.

well how about we settle on some who isn't Crow or Williams?

I saw Deer Tick open for Truckers once. I liked them.
Only saw the Truckers live once. Drivin N Cryin and the Georgia Satellites opened the show. I rate it as the second best concert I’ve ever attended

Never saw Deer Tick, but I dig em

Only saw the Truckers live once. Drivin N Cryin and the Georgia Satellites opened the show. I rate it as the second best concert I’ve ever attended

Never saw Deer Tick, but I dig em
I am trying to get the gf more into "twangy" music, as she calls it.

it's a challenge.

surprised she is going to see Tyler Childers with me, tbh

I am trying to get the gf more into "twangy" music, as she calls it.

it's a challenge.

surprised she is going to see Tyler Childers with me, tbh
He puts on a hell of a show. If she doesn’t like that, that kind of music just isn’t her thing.

He puts on a hell of a show. If she doesn’t like that, that kind of music just isn’t her thing.
it's not, I already know that...but every so often I find a song from there she can handle.

She loves In Your Love...like a lot. But it is a very good song with a great premise, so not surprised

it's not, I already know that...but every so often I find a song from there she can handle.

She loves In Your Love...like a lot. But it is a very good song with a great premise, so not surprised
I don’t even try with mine. I accept that she’s never gonna love Jerry Jeff Walker the way I do, and she accepts that I’m never gonna be a Kenny Chesney or Pink fan, but at the end of the day, it’s my house and my speaker

I don’t even try with mine. I accept that she’s never gonna love Jerry Jeff Walker the way I do, and she accepts that I’m never gonna be a Kenny Chesney or Pink fan, but at the end of the day, it’s my house and my speaker
Dammit, son, put on some REK. If she don't like that, boot her.

"When you're happy, you understand the music. If you are not, you understand the lyrics."

Sounds like she is in a good place.
I had a girl ask me if I listen to the lyrics or the beat of music when I listen...it was something I really had to think about to be honest.

The Dillinger Escape Plan are doing three reunion shows in Brooklyn next June (21st-23rd at the Brooklyn Paramount). They're doing it with the original singer Dimitri Minakakis (who was on Calculating Infinity).

@beardown07

seeing Municipal Waste in Philly next month