March Madnes 2024 NCAA Tournament: Final 4/Championship

Women’s Championship is up in Bookie

Not sure who to root for here. Not an Iowa fan by any means, but Caitlan Clark has certainly earned to go out on top.

Not sure it's been said, but likely will be....

If Iowa (34-4) wins the women's BB NC and Purdue (34-4) wins the men's BB NC, then Nebraska men's and women's will have beaten both national champions in the regular season.

Not sure who to root for here. Not an Iowa fan by any means, but Caitlan Clark has certainly earned to go out on top.

If Iowa (34-4) wins the women's BB NC and Purdue (34-4) wins the men's BB NC, then Nebraska men's and women's will have beaten both national champions in the regular season.
But don’t forget the very important rule…

Fuck Iowa

But don’t forget the very important rule…

Fuck Iowa

denzel washington GIF

Kind of like to see Clark and Iowa win it.

But I gotta root for my buddy @Hu War Yu's tranny cocks.

Kind of like to see Clark and Iowa win it.

But I gotta root for my buddy @Hu War Yu's tranny cocks.

I'm fine with whomever wins it.

On S. Carolina's behalf, going wire-to-wire in basketball is no easy task.

I have no idea if it's been done before in men's or women's. Nor do I have the desire to spend the time to look it up.

Anyone know?

I have no idea if it's been done before in men's or women's. Nor do I have the desire to spend the time to look it up.

Anyone know?
You talking about simply being undefeated?

UConn's done it in women's I believe.

UCLA had an impressive undefeated streak in men's basketball.

Anyone know?

UConn women won like 151 billion in a row or something along those lines

20k on @Hu War Yu Lady Cocks

No way Iowa wins this

yeah, a big reason why i have always been down on the women's game is the lack of parity. for a long time, it was always UConn, Tennessee, Notre Dame or Stanford. it still exists to an extent, but it's improved somewhat.

Iowa had a good 1st half but looks like the Fightin’ Lady Cocks are pulling away now.

@Hu War Yu

SCAR sure flipped the script from the 1st Q.

South Carolina was just too big. Too much for Iowa to try to overcome without continuing to shoot lights out