March Madnes 2024 NCAA Tournament: First Four

Should some other team have gotten the nod for the dance than the Hoos?

The Bennett retirement rumors gotta be true. This dude has clearly not even bothered running offense in a single practice all year

And this shit ass coaching is gonna continue to get rolled in the new era of NIL and transfers

They throwing up some air balls.

Colorado State hits over 40 and lead by 20 with 13 minutes left. Dagger alert @Hu War Yu ?

Gotta be a great feeling to know you dont have to score the final 13 minutes to win

The Bennett retirement rumors gotta be true. This dude has clearly not even bothered running offense in a single practice all year

And this shit ass coaching is gonna continue to get rolled in the new era of NIL and transfers
I don't think he's retiring but he's clearly mailed it in in terms of competing at any high level.

UVA just may let him do whatever he wants. They are lucky to have a national championship

Should some other team have gotten the nod for the dance than the Hoos?
Animated GIF

Seems crazy to think they'd leave out a team that finished the regular season #3 in the ACC standings.
I think that is exactly what got them into the tournament. The conference name attached to them. (Michigan State as well. Now watch them win a couple since I popped off.)

And that 3rd place ACC team lose to a team that finished 7th in the MWC standings. I don't know the reason for CSU getting in because there is no way having the MWC logo attached to your team gets you the same consideration.

There's no way some of those Virginia players are on scholarship. They looked liked like intramural league players.

The amazing part about UVa is that the system and offense is identical to their glory years. They run the same exact plays and they are well executed...until it's time for the ball to get into the basket. They just don't have the talent on offense anymore.

Animated GIF

I think that is exactly what got them into the tournament. The conference name attached to them. (Michigan State as well. Now watch them win a couple since I popped off.)

And that 3rd place ACC team lose to a team that finished 7th in the MWC standings. I don't know the reason for CSU getting in because there is no way having the MWC logo attached to your team gets you the same consideration.
It's dumb because schedules are unbalanced now. UVa ended up being rated behind UNC, Duke, Clemson, Wake, Pitt, NCSU and Virginia Tech on kenpom. Their NET rating is pretty similar to that.

It's dumb because schedules are unbalanced now. UVa ended up being rated behind UNC, Duke, Clemson, Wake, Pitt, NCSU and Virginia Tech on kenpom. Their NET rating is pretty similar to that.
Everyone wanted huge conferences. They got 'em.