March Madnes 2024 NCAA Tournament: First Round

Come on Nebraska, were your parents cousins or something?

Nebraska has to have another run in them.
Come on

Nebraska defense = Virginia offense

That was a shit group of games

Texas A&M/Nebraska is a Big 12 conference matchup, so it doesn't count as an SEC win btw

That was a shit group of games
yeah, i thought Charleston/Bama could have been a good one. CofC is a top 100ish team and is pretty good offensively. but nope, Bama came to play.

They've been giving up really easy baskets.
Taylor shot 40% higher than his season avg from 3. He hit Some really ridiculous shots early. That extended our D and there were a bunch of holes that weren’t there all season. As a team A&M shot 25% better from 3 than their season average. They got hot. Hats off to them. I assumed they come back to earth and get routed on Sunday.

Baylor, A&M and Bama shot the hell out of the 3 pointers today. Sooooooo, Sunday none of them will be able to hit any of them. They used 'em all up today.

Taylor shot 40% higher than his season avg from 3. He hit Some really ridiculous shots early. That extended our D and there were a bunch of holes that weren’t there all season. As a team A&M shot 25% better from 3 than their season average. They got hot. Hats off to them. I assumed they come back to earth and get routed on Sunday.
We have been shooting much better the last month or so. Everyone keeps saying we will cool off after each win, and we haven't. Houston will be a tough game though.

Crazy stat mentioned in the A&M broadcast...Nebraska is the only P5 school that has never won a game in the NCAA tournament.

If Gard takes the reins off of Chucky thay have a shot.

Tominaga is a fun player but he's a defensive liability against those guards

It was a bad matchup.